I Want To Love You

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yoongi left, I went back to my room. I changed into my pajamas and texted Mi-Young to see if she was coming back tonight.

'Hi Girlfriend, are you coming back tonight?'

'Sorry, Boyfriend. I can't come back tonight. Something came up and I have to stay here with Hoseok and his parents. I was only supposed to be here for dinner but they suddenly wanted me to spend the night here. I thought that my parents would reject their offer, but they happily agreed instead! Help me chingu!'

I giggled to myself before sending her another text.

'Looks like your in-laws want a grandchild before a wedding.'

'NO! That will not be happening! I will only let the person I love, sleep with me.'

She sent me some angry emojis before telling me that Hoseok was on his way back to the bedroom. We said our goodnights and I soon fell asleep after tossing my phone to the side.

************

Mi-Young's POV

I hurriedly hid my phone before Hoseok opened his door and walked in. I was still up and sitting in his bed.

"Are you not sleeping yet?" He asked as he closed the door behind him.

"I-I couldn't sleep..."

He moved closer towards the bed and I automatically moved away from him.

This is Hoseok, my friend who I grew up with. We've slept in the same bed before when we were little, so why the hell am I so nervous right now?

His bright smile soon spread across his face.

"Why are you shaking so much? Are you cold?" He asks me.

"No. It's because our parents want us to sleep together, in the same room, on the same bed. I-it's not like back then when we were younger Hoseok. And y-you know what they want us to do too....."

I bit my lips nervously not knowing what he would do to me, especially now that both our parents are allowing us to sleep together even before our wedding.

"Paboya. I love you and I will never touch you until you tell me to," he smiled at me. He pats my head gently and places a kiss on my forehead, like how he always does, before grabbing the pillow next to me and moving towards the closet to grab an extra blanket. He plops down on the tiny couch that was in his room. I let out a breath of relief.

I should have known Hoseok Oppa would never do anything to me. He was not a person who would touch me in any way that I didn't like. If I showed the slightest discomfort, he'd noticed it right away and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter