Dirty Clothes

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I awoke from my deep slumber and looked at my phone next to me to check the time. It was past noon already. I groaned to myself before I tiredly sat up in bed. I finally forced myself to get up, wash up, and brush my teeth. I put on an oversized t-shirt and since I haven't done laundry yet, I slipped on the only bottom attire that I had left, a black short that I had received from Mi-Young as a gift. I never wore it, but looks like today is the day.

My oversized shirt covered the short and made it look like I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I cursed at myself for being so damn lazy. Now, I have no pants to wear until I finish the laundry. Let me remind you that I dislike wearing shorts like this that shows off my legs. I grabbed my bucket of dirty clothes and made my way to the laundry room.

When I opened up the washer, there were some damped clothes sitting in the washer. While transferring the clothes into the dryer, I saw a pair of boxers that had cute mochi prints all over it. Then it struck me. My parents weren't home so these clothes had to belong to Hyung.

My face must have turned red on me. I felt like my cheeks were burning up. I quickly tossed the boxer into the dryer and the rest of his clothes. I turned the dryer on and then proceed to load the washer with my clothes. There were too many clothes so I'm going to have to do two loads.

I was bent over, stuffing the first half of my clothes in when I heard the door behind me creak open. My head turned towards the noise and my head shot up, but not before hitting the top of the opening of the washer. I crouched back down and rubbed the painful spot before Hyung rushed to my side.

"Hani! Are you okay?"

"N-ne.. I'm fine." I replied but was still rubbing my head.

"Pabo...." He called me before he rubbed on the painful spot for me. I took my hands away and let him lightly massage my head.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I came to dry my clothes."

"I already did it for you Hyung."

"Thank you, nae dongsang."

He ruffles my hair playfully before getting up. I got up too and Hyung immediately turned red on me. He looked at me with shock and what seemed to be horror in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked him curiously. I moved closer towards him and he backed up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter