My Sister

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke in the middle of the night to a drunk Mi-Young crawling into my bed.

"Mi-Youngie! What happened to you? I was calling you like crazy and you didn't pick up on me at all."

"Shhhhhhh. Jimin Oppa might hear you. I don't want him to see me like this," she giggly shush me.

"Okay, come here let's go to sleep now."

I tucked her in next to me. She hugged me back really tightly. We didn't say anything for a while. I was slowly starting to fall back asleep when she suddenly starts drunk talking to me.

"Hani-ah... Hani, Hani..." she drunkenly sang out.

"Hm?"

"My best friend in the entire world. My boyfriend, I love you so much..."

"I love you too, girlfriend. Now go to sleep. You're going to regret drinking so much tomorrow morning."

"Hani-ah... do you really not like Jimin Oppa?"

Her question caught me by surprise.

Did she found out my feelings towards Hyung?

"W-what are you talking about?" I laughed nervously, hoping she wouldn't catch on.

"I already told you that Hyung is like a brother to me," I lied once again.

Why is it so hard to tell her that I love Hyung?

"Hani-ah... I really like Jimin Oppa, but..... what if.... what if Oppa doesn't like me?" She suddenly started to whimper. Her cry was silent as if she was afraid to cry her heart out.

That's why. Her heart is breaking because she likes Hyung too.

"Don't worry Mi-Youngie, he agreed to be your boyfriend," I painfully told her as happy as I could.

"You are such an amazing friend, he'll definitely fall in love with you."

"R-really?" She asked slowly stopping her crying. "Did he really say he will be my boyfriend?"

"Um, a fake boyfriend. He was willing to help you out with your fiancé. I didn't tell him that you actually liked him. I'm going to leave that to you so you can tell him yourself."

"A fake boyfriend?"

"Yes, meaning he'll act like a boyfriend around Hoseok and get him to break off the wedding. And you can go on dates and slowly win his heart this way, my girlfriend. But don't forget about me."

I gently bumped forehead with hers. She smiled at that and soon after, she fell asleep in my arms. I brushed her hair out of her face as I closed my eyelids and silently cried myself to sleep with the drunk girl in my arms.

**********

Mi-Young's POV

I slowly climbed up the stairs afraid to wake anyone up. I opened the door to Hani's room and she was already asleep. I casually made my way towards her. I stood by her bed as I watch her sleep.

Hani-ah, I think Jimin Oppa likes you...

I sniffle silently to myself. There was a tiny pain while gazing at my sleeping friend. It was hurting me to think that Jimin Oppa might like Hani when she doesn't feel the same towards him. I really don't want to see Oppa get hurt, especially by Hani.

Hani, my best friend. Ani, my sister. You are the person that I love and cherish the most in my life. You mean everything to me. I really don't want you to be the cause of hurting Jimin Oppa.

I climbed into bed with her and she stirred awake. I started to act drunk. I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter