Jung Hoseok

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I got outside, I fell right onto my knees scrapping it. I let out a cry of pain and it started to sting. I glanced at it quickly and it was lightly bleed. I ignore the pain and promptly removed the heels from my feet and got back up only to start running away barefoot with the heels in my hand.

I tried to wave down a Taxi, but there seemed to not be any around at the moment. I frantically looked around and I saw Yoongi and his friends. The two friends were putting Yoongi in the backseat of a black car. They shut the door and were getting into the car as well.

Before I could even think properly, I had rushed over and opened the back door. I saw that the Yoongi was already passed out. The other two in the front turned around and look at me in shock.

"Miss! What are you doing?!" They asked as I jumped into the car and bumped into Yoongi. He woke up for a split second groaning in annoyance and mumbling some random words before passing out again. I closed the door shut and looked back to the entrance of the club to see if anyone was following me.

I saw Jimin Hyung running out the door. He stopped and was hastily turning around like crazy as if he was looking for someone, or better yet, as if he was looking for me. I saw him took off in the direction towards my house.

I watched him running away and my heart was aching. Tears starting falling down my cheeks. I don't know why I just didn't face him. If he see's me like this, all dressed and dolled up nicely, and he starts to like me, shouldn't I feel better? Isn't that what I always wanted? For Hyung to like me back?

No, I honestly wouldn't like it because this wasn't the real me.

I looked over at the Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully. Here was the boy who first realized that I was a girl, but he was also the same boy who didn't even recognized the real me when I changed my clothes and wore makeup.

He only wanted me because of the way I looked. If I had not worn this dress and instead stuck with my oversized clothes and hoodies, he would have never glanced in my direction. Heck, like what he said earlier, he would have killed me knowing I was Kim Hani and not Mina.

If Hyung started to like me because I changed my appear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter