The End

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*6 months later*

College has started for Mi-Young and I. We had just finished the first semester and we're taking our final exams. We both got into Seoul National University. We also decided to get a tiny apartment in Seoul and move in together, although Mi-Young would often go stay over at Hoseok's. He also moved to Seoul so he could stay close to Mi-Young. He transferred from his company in Busan to Seoul.

I'm still pretty good friends with Yoongi Oppa too. And guess what? He's dating Jungkook! Turns out that Jungkook had always had a crush on Yoongi. Yoongi refused Jungkook for a while because he said he didn't want to use Jungkook as a rebound, but Jungkook was persistent. He didn't give up on Yoongi. After about a month and a half, Yoongi was whipped for Jungkook.

They both moved to Seoul as well but went to a Music University instead. And yes, they do live together in the same apartment building as Hoseok's. We would often get together and just hang out. I'd call Hyung on video chat whenever we hang out. Believe it or not, he became pretty close to Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jungkook. The boys bonded over music. It seems all of them had a deep love towards music.

I've been slowly changing my appearance too with the help of Mi-Young. I've learned to apply light makeup and let my hair grow out a bit longer. I started wearing fewer hoodies and sweats and more casual wear. No dresses yet, but I'll get to them eventually.

I also got a part-time job so juggling work and school were draining me daily. Hyung, Chimmy, and my friends were my stress reliever. It was mostly Hyung though. The moment I see his cute face or hear his voice, all my stress instantly vanishes.

Hyung and I video chat and text every chance we got. It was hard the first month because of the time difference, but we eventually came up with a time schedule and have been okay since. Sometimes we even just leave the video chat on while we study and/or sleep so the other could just watch. My phone and laptop were constantly charging and I've already gone through 2 different chargers because of how often we used our devices.

When I got off work today, I called Hyung while making my way towards my car. Yes, I got my drivers license and a car. My parents bought me my car as soon as I got accepted into College.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? You've never said that before. You always tell me what you are doing. Call me on video chat."

"NO! Uhh... I mean I won't be able to video chat with you for a couple of days Hani. I'm going to be busy with my finals here. I might not even be able to text or call you either."

"Oh, I guess you were studying..."

"Yeah, studying. That's what I was doing."

Why does it seem like he's lying?

I bit my lips nervously and I beep my car to unlock it. I got into my car and sat in there talking to Hyung. He sounded eager to hang up on me as if he didn't want to talk to me anymore.

"I guess I'll talk to you whenever you are not busy then. Call me when you have free time to chat."

"Ne. Talk to you later Hani!"

"I lov-"

I didn't even finish telling him that I love him and he already hung up on me. We always said our 'I love you' before we hung up. That honestly hurt a bit, but I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it. He was busy with finals so I shouldn't be bugging him. I started up my car and drove to my apartment.

************

A few days turned into a week! A week that I had not heard anything from Hyung. I tried calling him, but he wouldn't pick up on me. I text him, but he wouldn't reply. I got worried and called Mrs. Park. She told me that Hyung has been out partying late and has been getting home after midnight. I couldn't believe it. He ignored me for a week so he could go have fun? All he had to do was tell me that he wanted to go hang out with his friends. He didn't need to lie to me that he was busy studying.

"Thank you, Mrs. Park. Please let Jimin know that I want to talk to him."

"I will. Take care Hani."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone feeling very heavy hearted. He's changing.

Did Hyung find someone new? Maybe that's why he's ignoring me.

I tried not to think of anything negative and not let it bother me, but I couldn't do it. It was bothering me a lot.

Mi-Young was over at Hoseok's tonight again, so I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with a headache and swollen eyes.

I groaned to myself and sat up in bed. I had a few days to rest so I didn't have to worry about school or work for the next three days. I thought about calling my manager asking to pick up some more hours to distract me from Hyung. I decided against it and got up and went to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower, I heard my phone ringing. I quickly dried myself and wrapped the towel around my body and exited the bathroom. The ringing stopped and I was about to go back into the bathroom when my phone starting ringing again. I grabbed it and saw that it was Hyung trying to video chat with me. I instantly pick up.

"Hyung!"

"Good morning Hani..." he tiredly called out to me. It looked like he had just gotten up from a nap. He was still laying in bed with his messy hair that made him look so y. But no, it wasn't time for iness. I needed answers.

"What happened to you!? Why haven't you been calling or texting me?"

"I told you I was going to be busy."

"Yeah, busy partying! I talked to your mom Hyung! How could you lie to me!"

"Hani-"

I heard a low groan from beside Hyung. Someone else was in his bed. My eyes widen and my mouth hung open in horror.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!!" I screamed at the man through my phone.

"No Hani! I'm not-"

I saw a pair of hand wrap itself around Hyung before he drops hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter