Chimmy

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I reached home from meeting up with Yoongi, Hyung was back already. He ran towards me the moment he saw me walk through the front door.

"Where were you? You didn't even pick up my calls either. Don't you know how worried I was?"

I quickly took out my phone and saw that I had 5 missed calls. I giggled at the worried boy and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in closer to peck his lips. His arms looped around my waist as he turned the peck into a deep kiss. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. His arms still wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry. I stepped out quickly to meet up with Yoongi Oppa."

I could see that he clenched his jaw at the mention of Yoongi's name.

"Yoongi? Why?"

"He called me and asked to meet up. I guess he was curious about what happened between Hoseok and me last night when Mi-Young went to tell him about us."

"And?"

I smiled at his jealousy. He looked kinda y and I felt like teasing the boy.

"You know, you look kinda hot being all jealous," I playfully bit my lips.

"Don't try to change the subject on me. Why didn't you pick up your phone?"

I kissed him and pulled him along with me towards the couch. I gently push him onto the couch and straddled on top of him all while never leaving his lips.

"What are you doing Hani?" He asked while trying to break away from the kiss but I just continue to kiss him. His plumped pink lips were all mine and I can kiss it whenever I want now.

"Kissing these yummy lips that belong to me," I said in between the kiss.

"Hani.." He pulled away from the kiss leaving me pouting on top of him.

"You never answered me. Why didn't you pick up your phone?"

"My phone was on silent. I didn't hear you calling me. Sorry, Hyung."

"You could have called me to let me know where you were going or a text at least..."

I looked down at him and realized that his eyes were glossy. He had tears in them.

"Do you know how scared I was this morning? I was afraid that everything that happened between us last night was all a dream. I was terrified I would wake up this morning and not see you next to me. I don't even recall how many time I woke up last night panicking, but I'd calm down once I saw you sleeping and in my arms. Sorry for being insecure. It's just that I love you a lot and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared of you leaving me for Yoongi..."

A tear left his eye and I wiped it away and kissed both his eyelids.

"I'm sorry Hyung. I didn't mean to worry you. I went to meet up with him because I had to let him know about us. I wanted to end the fake relationship and deal between Yoongi and me..."

I bit my lips nervously, pondering on whether I should let him know about Yoongi liking me or not.

"Hyung, I don't want to lie to you anymore. Yoongi confessed that he liked me earlier..."

Hyung remained silent as he listened on.

"But he knows how much I love you, so he happily gave us his blessings so you don't have to worry about him. Oh, and he did also say that if you ever make me cry, he'll break your bones."

Hyung let out a small chuckle. I cupped his beautiful face and gave him a quick peck.

"I love you Hyung. I always have and I always will. I told you, I've loved only you ever since we were little."

He tightens his grip on my waist and he pulled me closer to him with a tiny grin on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter