You again?

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wobble uncomfortably after Mi-Young who walked in her pumps as though she was a model. She looked amazing and even when we were just trying to make our way into the club, she already had guys lining trying to get her number.

I walked on ahead of Mi-Young as she was stuck with the group of guy surrounding her. I stood leaning against the door by the entrance because my feet were already hurting and sore. There was a big bulky man who stood by the door. He looked at me and told me to go on in ahead since it was 'ladies night' and ladies get in for free.

"Go find yourself a seat in there. You look like you're about to die any second now," he opened the door for me as I waddled in first to look for a seat. I needed to sit. My feet were killing me.

As I entered, I was hit by the loud booming of music blasting. I watch on as I saw many bodies dancing everywhere. Some were grinding into each other and really getting into the music, others were basically in the corner hooking up, and the rest were at the bar getting drinks.

I found an empty booth and sat down immediately. I moaned out in satisfaction as the weight that was crushing my poor achy feet was lifted instantly.

"I'd like to hear more of that later tonight," a voice of a man that sounded eerily familiar spoke. I glanced at the man standing next to the booth with wide and shocked eyes.

"You again!" I complained at the mint hair boy who was now sitting in front of me.

"Me again? Have we met? Because I'm sure I would remember a beauty like you," he answered as he grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes at the man sitting across from me. How desperate must he be to come onto me like that? I was about to smack that grin off his face when I suddenly remembered that I was a different person tonight. I was not Kim Hani but Mina.

"I mean, hiiii," I said in the most seductive voice I could and bit my lower bottom lip, mainly to stop myself from the cringe that I felt. I can't believe I just did that.

The mint hair boy seemed to enjoy it as his face lit up and he moved to sit next to me. His breath reeks of alcohol and beer. I tried really hard not to gag as he put his arms around my waist.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" he said as he chuckled and then hiccups right after. He leans into me and I moved away from him. He didn't stop and kept crawling closer towards me and I kept moving until I felt myself hitting the wall that blocked off the other end of the booth. I couldn't move any further away from him. He got a hold of my waist and pulls me closer to him. I didn't think I could get any closer.

Great, I wanted to attract a guy that I didn't know. Why did it have to be him? How can this night get any worse?

"What's *hiccup* your name beautiful?" The mint hair boy drunkenly asks.

"I'm Kim Han- I mean my name is Mina," I quickly corrected myself.

"Mina huh? What a beautiful name," he smiled as he leaned in closer towards me. Since I was basically pinned into the booth, I couldn't get away from him. He gave me soft kisses on my bare shoulder before slowly and gently making his way up to my neck.

"Uhhh.." I froze at his action. I didn't know what to do and since I couldn't escape I let him continue to make out with my neck. It was a weird feeling, but I would be lying if I said it didn't feel good. He knew what he was doing and it sent goosebumps and shivers d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter