Double Date Pt. 1

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days now, Yoongi and me pretending to be a couple.

When we are by ourselves, I felt so much better. No lies needed to be told in front of Yoongi. He's seen me at my worst already and the only person who I really rely on now, although he could be a pain in the once in a while.

Mi-Young and Hyung had been hanging out every day too. Hyung's can be seen smiling more. I knew Mi-Young could do it. I knew she would be able to make him smile again, but I was honestly a little torn when I saw them together. They don't even bother to ask me if I wanted to hangout with them anymore.

When Mi-Young suggested that we go on a double date today, I really wanted to decline, but Yoongi had agreed to it before I could even speak up. Hyung and Mi-Young can spend all the time they want together, as long as I don't see it. Yoongi had gone back home to get ready and Mi-Young and I were in my room.

"We're going to have so much fun today!" Mi-Young happily chirped.

I smiled lightly back at her.

"Have you thought of what to wear yet Hani?"

"No. I'm just going to wear what I normally wear," I replied while lying down in my bed.

"Uhh, how about no. We're going out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Let me check my clothes for something you can wear."

She skipped to her side of our shared closet and starts digging through her clothes. I have zero interest and made up my mind to say yes to whatever it was that she pick out first.

"How about this dress?"

"Yeah, sure why not," I answered without looking at her or the dress. My attention was on a tiny hole that was on the ceiling of my bedroom. I stared intensely at it wishing that it would just me into the darkness and I could vanish from going on this double date. I made a mental note to myself to let my parents know so they can fix it when they return.

"You'll look totally great in it."

I finally lifted my head up from my bed and turned it towards Mi-Young and she had a pinkish colored dress in her hand.

I actually really liked it. It was not too over the top and it was cute.

"You'll definitely make Yoongi's heart leap. I want you to look good for Yoongi, but not too good for Jimin. You might steal my date," she giggles at me and tosses the dress at me.

She turns back around and continues to rummage through her closet for another dress for herself. She chooses a red dress that made her look even more beautiful than she already was.

Mi-Young looked good in anything she wore, but this red dress m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter