Love Games

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Warning that there will be a tiny scene in this chapter and a bit of cursing***

"Anything I want..."

Yoongi had a scary expression on his face. I've never seen him like this before. My reflex to protect myself was to kick him since both my hands were held down tightly. He finally lets go of both my wrist and fell down on top of me as he held his groins where I had kicked him. He rolled over onto the bed in pain.

"Yah! What the hell did you kick me for? I was just messing around with you!" He painfully cried out to me.

"Serves you right! I told you I'd break you!" I snapped back at him. I smiled to myself before getting off the bed and helping the poor boy by hitting his lower back.

"Arasso, mianhae Oppa. I was only protecting myself from a supposedly man," I laughed at him.

"As long as I know you can protect yourself now. Damn, that en hurts! If I can't produce any babies in the future, I'm going to sue you!"

After whining in pain for about 5 mins, he finally got up and limped to the door. I followed after and helped him down the stairs.

Hyung and Mi-Young were sitting by the kitchen counter as they both watched us. Mi-Young kept giggling to herself while Hyung looked like he was in discomfort from seeing us together. Yoongi turns around and saw the two of them looking at us. He gave me a quick peck on my cheek before he rushed out the door.

"Bye Hani! I'll call you later tonight..." He calls out to me while running away from me before I could hurt him again.

"YAH!!!"

I cursed at myself remembering that Hyung and Mi-Young were still watching us.

"BYE YOONGI OPPA! And I'll be sure to break you again when I see you!!" I gritted out through my teeth.

I closed the door and made my way towards the two by the kitchen counter.

Mi-Young came up to me as she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"What did you breeeak????" She teased me.

"It's nothing important. What were you two doing?"

Hyung got up from his seat and took Mi-Young by her hand.

"We were just about to go out. Mi-Young asked me to go hang out with her today. We should probably get going now Mi-Young. Bye Hani."

And he drags her away towards the front door.

"Ohh.. Umm.. I guess. H-have fun you two."

I tried not to sound too disappointed. I really wanted to hang out with both of them. I guess I'll be stuck by myself today.

************

Jimin's POV

Yoongi came over to see Hani. He had gone up to her room. I guess it will be okay since Mi-Young is in there with her so he won't be able to do anything to Hani. I sat down on the stool by the counter and poured myself a glass a water. I wanted to go upstairs, but I held back the urge to.

After a few minutes, I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned my head to see who it was and it was Mi-Young. She was giggling and smiling to herself.

"What are you doing down here Mi-Young!" My voice was louder than I thought. It caught her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter