Double Date Pt. 2

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi Oppa opened the door of the passenger side of his car and I got in. I saw through the side mirror that Jimin Hyung did the same for Mi-Young for the back door. She was sitting behind me while Hyung sat behind Yoongi. I could feel his piercing gaze on me. I sat uncomfortably trying not to look into the review mirror because I think I would die if we locked eyes.

My eyes were fixed on the road ahead of us when suddenly, Yoongi's hand slipped into mine as he intertwines our fingers. My eyes widen at the sudden attack on my hand. I thought we were done with playing a couple for now since he has to focus on driving. I tighten my grip on his hand to let him know that I wanted him to let go of my hand. I finally turn towards Yoongi and he had a wide grin plastered on his face and he just continues to hold. I faked a smile at Yoongi and tried to pull my hand back, but he held on tightly not allowing me to pull my hand away. I eventually gave up because I didn't want to cause any suspicion for the two behind us.

I caught a glimpse of Hyung watching us through the review mirror and he instantly looked away towards Mi-Young and smiled his cute eye smile to Mi-Young. He's no longer only smiling because of me. I need to get use to this fact, no matter how painful it was.

When we arrived, both guys opened the door for their respective partner and we all walked into the restaurant. We were greeted by a young lady who obviously was checking out both Hyung and Yoongi. I ignored it, but Mi-Young was quick to claim Hyung as her. She loops her arms around Hyung's elbow as they led the way to our table for four.

Mi-Young and I sat next to each other and across from our dates. It's hard to stay calm when Hyung's eyes keep on lingering on to me. I can see that he's not even focusing on what to order. Instead, he uses the Menu to cover his face while secretly stealing glances at me.

The waiter serves us water first and asks us what we would like to order. Both Mi-Young and Yoongi ordered medium rare steaks. Before I could even tell the waiter what I wanted, Hyung had already ordered for me.

"She'll have the Shrimp Carbonara and I'll take the same thing."

It's no surprise that Hyung knows what I love to eat and besides he always ordered for me whenever we went out to eat, but him ordering for me while we're both on a date with someone else was a bit too much for me.

"Actually, I'll take a steak too," I stubbornly refuse Hyung's order, although I really wanted it. It was actually my favorite and I was planning on ordering it. Darn it. Now I'm stuck with a damn steak. I lightly pouted as I handed the waiter my menu.

"But you love eating Carbonara-"

"Cancel my steak. I'll take the Shrimp Carbonara," Yoongi quickly tells the waiter before he took the last menu away from us. He noted it down quickly and took off with all the menu.

When our food arrives, both Yoongi and Hyung grabbed their plate of pasta and handed them to me. I sat with wide eyes at the both of them confused at what they were doing. Yoongi spoke first.

"Here, I ordered this for you. You should just eat what you love. Why did you order steak if you didn't even want it?"

Hyung took back his plate and a bitter smile could be seen on his face for a split second before it turned into a full eye smile.

"I was going to offer you mine, but since you're boyfriend already ordered for you, you should just take it. You love eating it anyways."

Not knowing what to do, I exchanged my steak with Yoongi Oppa's Shrimp Carbonara.

"I'll be sure to find out everything you like and dislike Hani. Now I know that you prefer pasta over steak," Yoongi showed his gummy smile as he starts to dig into the steak.

"Um, thanks Yoongi," I smiled back at him. I could see Hyung frowning a bit before digging into his food.

After finishing our food, Yoongi ordered wine for all of us and we just sat and talked.

"So Yoongi, when did you know that you liked Hani?" Mi-Young surprisingly asked Yoongi catching me off guard.

Yoongi turns to look at me and a smile spread across his face.

"When I woke up to her in my bed...."

My eyes widen at what he had just said. Call it reflex but I seriously flew across the table and punched Yoongi hard on his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He grinned and cried out in pain.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter