I Want To Go Back

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days since I last saw Yoongi. He told me to call him whenever I needed him. Funny because I thought I was supposed to be the one to go to him whenever he calls me.

Hyung has been hanging out with his other friends and has been coming back home drunk for the past few nights. Mi-Young had been the one taking care of Hyung in his drunk state. It was a good opportunity for her and Hyung so I asked her every night to help him into his room. She'd come out looking sad though. She'd tells me that Hyung would always be calling out my name and is looking for me while falling asleep while crying. As much as it hurts, I need to put up a brave front and hold back any urge.

Tonight was no exception. Hyung was drunkenly pounding on the front door and Mi-Young wasn't home. She told me that she had to go home to deal with her parents and Hoseok and that she will be back as soon as she can. It's was already 11:10 PM and still no sign of her.

"Haaanii-ah!! Nae dongsang. Open up the door for me.." He kept hammering on the door.

I got up from the couch in the living room and quickly ran to open up the front door. Hyung instantly fell on top of me the moment I swung the door open.

"Hyung! Why did you drink so much?!!"

"Oh, Hani! Haniiiiiii. Nae Dongsang!!" He drunkenly chirped out to me.

"Hyung please, don't do this," I tried to push him off me but instead, he moved down lower and held onto my waist tightly. His head was laying on top of my tummy.

"Ani.... I don't want to let go. Why should I let go?" He tiredly responded.

"Hyung, don't fall asleep. I need you to help me. Can you get up please?"

"I can get up, but I don't want to."

"Hyung, I need to close the door. Let's go into your room. You can hold me to sleep once we get there."

"Liar........."

He started to let out tiny whimpers.

"Hyung, please.."

"I...... like you Hani.... Ani, I love you. I love you so much. It's been hard for me these days...."

He broke down and starts rubbing his wet tears all over my shirt. I felt the wet tears soak through my shirt and onto my stomach.

"Hyung...."

There was no reply.

"Hyung?" I asked again. I looked at him and he had fallen asleep on top of me. I let out a long sigh and smiled to myself before I reached for my phone in my pocket and called Yoongi.

"Oppa, I need your help. Can you come over? Jimin Hyung is drunk and he fell on top of me. I can't get him off of me."

"I'll be right over."

Hyung was still clutching tightly on my waist. I gently raked through the drunk boy's hair. He gently stirred a bit and turns his head lightly so that he was lying comfortably on my tummy facing me. I let out a small smile. I let my finger traced Hyung's face as if wanting to remember his every feature. I traced from his forehead down to his nose, to his chubby cheeks, and towards his jawline, and u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter