No Turning Back

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright sunlight that crept through my window woke me up. I thought back to last night when Hyung hugged me from behind. 

What did he want to say to me? 

I was sure it wasn't just a 'good night' like he had told me. His touch, his warm breath on my skin. I got chills just from thinking about it. My door swung open and Mi-Young stood at the other end of the door.

"Good morning lover! Get up and let's go shopping."

I groaned and pulled my blanket to cover myself.

"I hate shopping! Why Mi-Young?"

"I need your help. You're the only one who knows Jimin Oppa best."

I sat up and stared back at my best friend.

"Why bother me when you can just take him to go get whatever he wants?"

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise. I want to get Oppa a present and then I'm going to confess to him that I like him."

Ouch. That hurted a little bit. Even though I hate shopping, I guess I'll have to tag along if it's for those two.

"Okay, Mi-Youngie. You are lucky I love you girlfriend. Let me get ready real quick and we can go."

"I'll wait for you downstairs!"

She closed my door and I went to wash my face and brush my teeth before changing into some comfy clothes and went downstairs. 

My parents had woken up already and gotten breakfast ready, but that wasn't the thing I noticed first. They had suitcases and duffle bags packed.

"Hani, Mi-Young, good morning my girls," my mom called out to us.

"What's all this mom? Where are you and dad going?"

"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Shin convinced us last night to go with them to visit their daughter in Seoul. We got back a little too late last night to talk about it. And since we both have a few weeks off of work, we wanted to take a mini vacation to Jeju Island after our trip to Seoul. We wanted to take you with us, but since Jimin is here so we thought to leave you two to catch up since you've missed him so much."

"BUT MOM! I want to go with you two!" 

I really didn't want to go. I just didn't want to be left alone with Hyung.

"Sorry, sweetie. If Jimin wasn't here this summer, we would have taken you for sure. We can't be a bad host for our guest. We'll take you where ever you want to go next summer."

Mi-Young giggled at my pouting to my parents.

"Don't worry. I'll be here to take care of Hani while you two are gone. Have fun."

"Thanks, Mi-Youngie. Do take care of yourself as well. We already told Jimin and we were about to come wake you up to let you know. We'll see you in a few weeks."

And they left. They left their daughter alone, in a house, with a boy who she would jump at any second if there was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter