This Is For You

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I winced in pain from the much-deserved slap and the tears streamed down my face. Hoseok Oppa runs after Mi-Young while I just stood there hating myself for making Mi-Young cry. The hurt, the pain that she shot at me through her eyes hurts 100 times more than the slap.

**********

3rd person's POV

Hoseok gave Hani a quick glance of worry before running full speed down the hallway after Mi-Young. He caught up to her and grabbed her wrist but she angrily swung her hand out from his grip and slapped him hard across the face. Tears of anger and hurt falling out of her eyes as she glared at the man in front of her. The man that she loved and who she was ready to spend her life with. She says nothing and turns around and walks away.

Hoseok doesn't stop but runs after her. He turns her around to face him and quickly pull her into a hug. Mi-Young angrily hits him to let her go.

"Let go of me you jerk! You are disgusting! Don't en touch me!!!!" The broken-hearted girl screamed at the equally broken-hearted boy, but he doesn't let go. He holds her tightly as she squirmed in his arms.

"Mi-Young ah, you misunderstood. Please stop crying. I would never hurt you like that. You know me..."

"No, I don't! I don't know you. I don't know her. All I know is I saw you two enter that room and didn't leave until 5 hours later. Who in their right mind would call this a misunderstanding? That is the funniest thing you've ever said to me Hoseok Oppa." And she laughs. She crazily laughs at the man and broke free from his warmth.

"Go back to her. I will no longer be in both your life so do whatever you two want. I never want to see either one of you ever again!"

And she resumed her getaway.

"I LOVE YOU!" Hoseok calls out desperately to her. The only person he had ever loved and never meant to hurt.

She stopped in her track and cried to herself. She hated how he still made her aching heart fluttered.

"Mi-Young ah, please listen to me. I need to explain everything to you. Please don't leave like this..." Hoseok cried out after the girl.

Her heart wanted to believe Hoseok, but her mind was telling her to leave. So she listened to her mind and left Hoseok crying alone in the hallway.

************

I heard the entire conversation between Hoseok and Mi-Young. Mi-Young was right. Who in their right mind would believe us when we were in a hotel room for over 5 hours together? I heard footsteps approach me and I look up to see a teary-eyed Hoseok. He smiled sadly at me and he gently caresses my cheek that was slapped by Mi-Young.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head in response and he lightly patted my head before he grabs a hold of my hand and gently led me out the room and closed the door behind us.

"Come on, I'll take you home."

************

Mi-Young's POV

After leaving those two behind, I went over to Yoongi Oppa's apartment. Since I left my phone at Hani's place, I couldn't call him. I needed to let him know. He's been played with by Hani and no matter how much he hates me, he is still a friend and he has every right to know about her and Hoseok.

I reached his apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter