Can I Kiss You?

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And this is for you..."

I rushed to her aid and gently caressed her swollen cheek, afraid that it was going to hurt her.

"Paboya. Why would you hit yourself..." I cried out to her. She grabs my hand to stop me and pull me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Hani. I called myself your friend, yet I couldn't even tell you were lying to me when you said you didn't like Jimin Oppa. I deserved that slap for not knowing your true feelings. I'm so sorry..."

And she bawls into my shoulder as she held on. My tears falling in sync with hers as I held her back.

"I doubted you and hurted you earlier without even hearing you out Hani. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me..."

"It's okay Mi-Young. It was my fault for lying in the first place. I'm sorry..."

"Ani, it's not your fault. I was selfish and wanted Jimin Oppa. I should have seen through your lies. I should have known how much you love Jimin Oppa... I-"

She choked on her tears and her own saliva which caused an ugly cough to escape . We ended up laughing and crying while comforting one another.

When we both had calm down, she finally tells me that she was so angry earlier that she went to tell Yoongi to break up with me. Instead, Yoongi told her about my plan, the deal between us, how much I loved Jimin Hyung, and how Yoongi pretended to be my boyfriend.

"Yoongi Oppa never doubted you.. though we both can't say the same about Hoseok Oppa.." Her voice trailed off. Tears threatening to fall down her face as she mentioned Hoseok.

"I trust you, but I don't know about Hoseok Oppa. He looked like he really liked you..."

I smiled at the girl and pulled her into a hug.

"Nothing happened in that hotel room Mi-Youngie..."

"R-really?"

I nodded at the girl. I told her what happened between Hoseok and I. How I seriously thought I was going to lose my ity, but Hoseok ended up surprising me by asking about me and Yoongi's deal.

She smiled brightly when I told her, but then soon her smile faded.

"I didn't believe Hoseok when he wanted to explain to me. I must have hurted him a lot."

She got up quickly and rushed towards the door.

"I gotta go Hani. I need to see Hoseok Oppa.."

"Yah! This late? Call him and see him tomorrow morning."

"I can't wait Hani because... Because I love him.."

I thought I heard her incorrectly.

"You what?"

"I love him Hani. Hoseok Oppa is the one who really makes my heart jump crazily. I was attracted to Jimin Oppa, but I think it was just a small crush. After the double date, I confessed to him but was rejected. It hurted a tiny bit, but I felt fine. When I saw you and Hoseok Oppa together, my heart ripped apart. I felt like a train had run over my heart repeatedly and it hurt so much thinking that he no longer loves me..."

"I'm so happy for you Mi-Young!" I happily rushed to hug her. She returns the hug and proceeds to rush out the door. The door closes on me and I smiled happily to myself. I didn't lose Mi-Young.

The door slightly opens and Mi-Young pops her head halfway through the door with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh, and by the way, Jimin Oppa hasn't left Korea yet.."

And she closes the door on me. I rushed out the door right after her.

"What do you mean Hyung didn't leave yet??!!"

"Call him and ask for yourself chingu.. I'll see you later!" She calls out to me and ran out the door.

Hyung is still in Korea?

************

3rd Person POV

Mi-Young was in a rush to leave that she forgot to grab her phone before leaving Hani's place again.

Nope, she didn't care about her phone. All that was on her mind right now was Hoseok. She had gotten a spare key when she slept over last time from her future-in-laws and was told that she was welcome to go over whenever she wanted.

She quickly ran towards the front door and opened it. Since it was 3 in the morning by now, she tried to make as little noise as possible. She didn't want to wake up Hoseok's parents. She crept up the sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter