Everything Between Us

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyung is still in Korea?

My mind was bombarded with questions and worries.

Where is he right now? What is he doing? Who is he staying with?

I grabbed my phone and looked up his phone number. I hit the call button. It rang once but I quickly ended the call.

What if he doesn't want to talk to me?

"Ani, I need to talk to him. I need to let him know how I feel.."

I pressed the call button only to hang up right away again.

What if he doesn't want to see me anymore?

"Stop it Hani!! Just call him damn it!"

I took a deep breath and hit the call button just to hang up again. I threw myself onto the bed and had a little tantrum kicking the air and screaming to myself.

"I can't do it. I'm too scared he's going to hate me..."

I slap myself lightly before sitting back up in bed. If I couldn't call him, maybe a text would be better.

'Hyung, I know you're still in Korea. I have something I need to tell you. Meet me at the playground tomorrow morning at 8.'

My thumb hovered over the send button. Why was it so hard to hit the send button?

I closed my eyes and tapped my phone letting fate decide if I hit the send button or if I hit a random key.

************

Jimin's POV

Another day has gone by. It was 2 in the morning already and I couldn't sleep again. Taehyung was lightly snoring next to me and already in a deep sleep.

In the darkness of Taehyung's room, I could see the tiny blue light from my phone that was being charged.

Only 6 more days until I leave.

I couldn't help but let a tear fall from my eye as I thought of Hani.

She is happy with Yoongi. Don't be stupid Jimin. Stop thinking about her. You'll be fine. You can get over her. You can do it Jimin....

I turned away from Taehyung when I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I cried silently to myself because I knew how much I was lying to myself.

I miss her. I want to see her. I still love her...

I saw my phone flash for a quick second as if someone was calling me. It was too late for anyone to be calling me right now so I ignore it until it flashed again.

I gently got out of bed trying not to disturb the sleeping boy next to me. I grabbed my phone and my eye widen when I saw who the missed calls were from.

My heart increased and I suddenly felt all the blood pumping through my veins. I quickly unlocked my phone to call her back, but then I stopped myself.

What good will it do if we talk? It'll only cause me more heartache.

I turned my phone off and went back to bed. I tried to fall asleep, but my eyes kept on lingering back to my phone.

I need to let her go. Stop it Jimin...

But what did she call me for?

Does she know I'm still in Korea? That's not possible.

Should I just call back to see what she wants and say that I'm back at home already?

Ani, you'll only hurt more if you hear her voice.

I turned away from my phone and closed my eyes. I shook my head violently to discard those thoughts from my head.

I'm not going to turn my phone back on. I won't turn it on until I get back to the states.

I pulled the pillow over my head and pulled the blanket over myself in an attempt to keep myself as far away as I could from my phone... only to fail miserably.

I fell off the bed as I was trying to get up as fast as I could and ran towards my phone and turn it back on. I had gotten another missed call and a new text from Hani.

'Hyung, I know you're still in Korea. I have something I need to tell you. Meet me at the playground tomorrow morning at 8.'

I couldn't wait until morning, so I ran to grab my jacket but knocked over a few of Taehyung's things that caused the sleeping boy to wake up instantly.

"Jiminie.. where are you going?' He tiredly asked in his deep low voice.

"Oh, uhhh, I couldn't sleep so I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back real quick.."

"Liar....... You're going back to Hani's aren't you?"

I've told Taehyung everything that had happened between Hani and I. It was all so suffocating that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter