Friends

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took me a while to finally calm down from the break down I was having at the cafe. My head was in so much pain as I walked home. On my way back, I saw that Mi-Youngie was opening up the gate and going inside. She was looking very cheerful for a hungover girl. I slowed my steps and quietly followed her in.

When I opened the door, I saw Mi-Young talking to Hyung. She looked the happiest when she is with Hyung. I smiled painfully as I walked in. They both turned their heads towards me before Hyung rushed to my side.

"Hani, what's wrong? Why do you look like you've been crying?" He looked worried.

"I wasn't feeling too well and wanted to go out for a walk. Turns out that only made my condition worse," I lied to Hyung. "I think I might be sick."

He quickly put his hand on my forehead. Then he gently made his way down towards my cheeks.

"You do feel a little bit warm. Why don't you go lie down," he said as he tried to help me but I softly declined his touch and moved away from Hyung.

"I'm okay Hyung. I can manage."

"But.."

"Oppa, you said you'd help me," Mi-Young interrupted. "If you are going to pretend to be my boyfriend, you can't be seen caring for another girl. Hani-ah, Oppa and I will be going on a date to get to know each other better. We need to come up with the same story to tell if Oppa runs into Hoseok."

I smiled weakly back at her.

"Have fun you two and don't worry about me. I'll be fine after I rest for a bit."

"Make sure you take some medicine and eat some rice porridge," Mi-Young said as she linked arms with Hyung and dragged him out of the house.

I made my way upstairs to my room. My head was pounding and my heart was aching. I laid in bed and wept until I finally fell asleep.

************

Mi-Young's POV

He was so worried about her. The moment he saw her, he ran to her leaving me behind. I watch as he worried about my friend, my sister. She looked so sick. I was really worried about her too, but I couldn't help but feel really envious of her. I hated the way I was feeling right now. I went up to Oppa and took him away from her when she needed us the most right now.

I'm sorry Hani...

************

Jimin's POV

Mi-Young dragged me out if the house before I could even protest. I couldn't get Hani out of my mind. She was sick, and here I was playing 'boyfriend' to her friend. Mi-Young had come over this morning to ask me to go out on a date with her. She wanted us to match our story well if her anyone were to ask how we met and how long we've been dating. Since I was doing this for Hani, I agreed to her request.

We walked alongside one another when she suddenly grabbed my hand and linked them. I stare back in shock and saw that there was a guy with mint hair, who I felt like I've seen him before, walking towards our direction.

The guy stopped in front of us and let out a laugh.

"So, you're the 'Hyung' huh?"

I looked at him confused. Why is he calling me Hyung? He was obviously is older than me. Mi-Young held onto my hand tightly. She seemed to be shaking as she stares at the man.

"Yoongi Oppa, this is my boyfriend, Park Jimin."

Is this her fiancé?

I started sweating. I was nervous. We haven't even got a chance to make up any stories about us yet and I was already meeting him. I was going to be a failure to help Mi-Young. And that will make my Hani very upset. She will be so disappointed in me.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin!" I said a little too fast and loud as I extended my hand out for a handshake.

His lips curved into a side smile as he smirked back at me. He ignored my hand and his eyes wandered over to Mi-Young who seemed tensed herself. I could see how nervous she was too.

"Mi-Young, I didn't say anything to Hoseok when I saw you two last time at the movies, but now I'm questioning if I want to start some serious drama?"

"Tell Hoseok anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter