My First Time

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I had a warning for a scene, but now I'm not even sure if I need a warning. Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'll just leave this here for anyone who may think the bed scene at the end needs a warning. Lol. There will be tiny profanity though. Enjoy! 😈😈😈

I managed to cook breakfast with the help of Google for Mi-Young and I. It's more of an 'I'm sorry for lying to you and secretly meeting your fiancΓ©' breakfast. I still needed her help to get me ready for tonight. When the food was ready, I went to go wake her up.

"Mi-Youngie! Time to get up," I called out to her while sitting next to her on the bed.

"Hmmm.. 5 more minutes....." she groans tiredly at me and turns away from me.

I slapped her and started rocking her to wake her up.

"I cooked breakfast for us. For a such a beautiful girl, you sure are lazy. I feel sorry for whoever is going to marry you."

"Hoseok Oppa will do everything for me. He'll let me sleep in and bring me breakfast in bed every morning," she tiredly replied back to me before cuddling happily into the pillow and falling back asleep.

I started feeling nervous at the mention of Hoseok Oppa's name. I really should let her know, but I don't know how to tell her now.

I was pulled back to reality when Mi-Young tiredly calls out my name.

"Hani...."

"Hm.."

"Why don't you love Jimin Oppa? You know that he loves you a lot right?"

My heart sank at her question. Of course I love him. I love him so much Mi-Youngie, but I'll never tell.

"Why are you asking me that when you already know Mi-Young. I like Yoongi and I'm with Yoongi now. I'm not a two-timer. I told you he'll like you eventually. You just have to be patient."

"He's not going to like me Hani. I'm not you. I can't change his feelings. I think you and Jimin Oppa were meant to be. So think about it chingu, do you really like Yoongi?"

"Why would I be with Yoongi if I didn't like him? "

"I guess. Alrighty then boyfriend. I won't ask anymore, but I am still going to sleep for a while."

And she covers her entire body with the blanket.

"NO! Get your lazy up!"

I slapped her again. She winced in pain rubbing her while laughing before finally getting up. I went downstairs first to set the table while she took a shower and brushed her teeth.

"Why the sudden breakfast?" Mi-Young asks as she was coming down the stairs.

"Just to thank you, for the dresses and makeovers...."

"Ah, I see. Is this a bribe? Am I going to be needed again today?" She grins widely at me as she approaches the table that was set with food for two.

I nervously nodded my head.

"You are serious about Yoongi Oppa aren't you? Changing so much just for him. I guess you must really like Yoongi."

I didn't answer her but nodded my head again.

"Alright boyfriend, no wait. You can't be my boyfriend anymore. It's time to change you into a girl. We'll have to go shopping some other time but for today you can wear something of mine again."

I smiled lightly at her and thanked her. I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. I am such a ty friend to her. I felt like throwing up even though there was nothing in my stomach.

We finished eating and cleaned up. The rest of the day was spent being lazy and watching a K-drama that we both loved.

"What time were you supposed to meet Yoongi Oppa Hani?" Mi-Young asked me while her eyes stayed glued to the TV.

"At 8 PM."

Mi-Young grabs her phone and looks at the time.

"Yah! Chingu! It's already 5! We have to get you ready for Yoongi!"

She turned off the TV and got up. She pulled me up and dragged me upstairs into my room. She sat me down on the bed and starts digging through her clothes.

"Where are you going tonight so I can dress you according to the date."

"We're going to dinner first at Jung Hotel, and then I'm not sure what we are doing afterward."

She stops looking through the clothes and turned around to me with a silly grin on her face. She wiggles her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me and then let out a small giggle.

"I know what you two will be doing tonight!" She sang out in a teasing tone to me.

"What?"

"How can you be so dense Hani? You'll find out tonight. Be sure to tell me everything that happens! I want to hear about your first time," She burst out into a loud laugh before facing the closet and continuing to look through her clothes.

"My first time? First time doing what?"

"Yoongi...." And she let out another roar of laughter.

"The hell are you talking about Mi-Young?" I asked still confused.

"Nothing chingu. You'll see tonight."

She chooses a white dress that was nice but way too revealing for me. She paired it with an open toe white heel.

No matter how much I look at it, it was way too much.

"Mi-Young, can't I just wear what I wore yesterday?"

"Never wear the same dress twice Hani! Why do you think I have so many dresses?"

"Okay, your highness. Sheesh, such a princess..." I mumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter