Bittersweet

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***WARNING: There will be some profanity in this chapter and another tiny scene.

I can't believe I just sent a text to my best friend's fiancé and we are meeting up tonight.

I got into the bus and made my way to the back of the bus. My phone started ringing as soon as I sat down. I looked at the ID and it was Yoongi who was calling me.

"What now Yoongi," I groaned out loud to myself before actually picking up the call.

"Hello, Yoongi."

He chuckled on the other end of the line before he replied back to me.

"Hi, Hani. I have a sink full of dishes. I need you to come over to wash the dishes for me."

I scoffed with my mouth wide opened.

"Really Yoongi?!"

"Yes, really Hani. And you forgot to call me Oppa."

I sighed loudly before agreeing to meet up with him. As much as I didn't want to, it's part of our deal to meet up with him whenever he calls and do whatever he asks of me.

I got off the next bus stop and flagged down a Taxi. Yoongi texted me his address and I gave it to the driver and he took off to Yoongi's apartment.

Once I arrived, I paid the driver and made my way inside the apartment complex. He lived on the 5th floor so I took an elevator up.

When I reached the room number he had given me, I rung the doorbell and waited for him to open the door for me. After waiting for about 30 seconds, I rung the doorbell again.

What the hell is this dude doing? He tells me to come over and he's not even home?

I was starting to get annoyed so I pounded on his door.

"Min Yoongi! You called me over and you won't even open the door for me?!"

I was about to pound on the door again, but a woman opened up the door and caught me by surprise. She was with nothing on, but a blanket wrapped around her body.

"Who the hell are you to be knocking on my door like this?!" She screamed at me.

"Uhhh.... I-isn't this M-min Yoongi's a-apartment?"

"No, this is not Min Yoongi's apartment! He lives next door in 507. Freaken idiot!" She yelled at me before closing the door in my face.

I looked at his text again.

'I live on the 5th floor, room 506.'

I looked at the room number in front of me and it was 506. I was confused. Not wanting to knock on her door again I went to the next room. I rung the doorbell to room 507. The door opened up immediately and there was Yoongi on the other end of the door with a huge gummy grin on his face.

What the actual ? Did he just purposely give me the wrong apartment number?

"YOONGI!" I shouted at him and push him inside. I slammed the door behind me and whirled around to glared at the mint hair boy who was laughing his off at me. He clutched his stomach and I could see tears in his eyes. Oh, how I wanted to kill him so bad this very moment.

"You gave me the wrong apartment number on purpose didn't you??!!" I screamed at him.

"I wish I could have seen your face. That ugly tramp next door was being too damn loud getting her brains ed by some random dude she probably picked up at her corner. I needed you to stop them for awhile and let my ears rest."

I swear, if it weren't for our little deal, Yoongi would be six feet under by now. I took off my shoes and brushed past him into the kitchen and to my surprise, there were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter