The Truth

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes I really despise myself for being so stubborn and so rash to make decisions without thinking it thoroughly. I had decided to tell Yoongi the truth and somehow hope to convince him to help me. I got up from the bed and took a quick shower and grab some comfy clothes before heading out to meet Yoongi.

I sat at a table by the window and waited for him. After about 20 minutes of waiting, I spotted him making his way into the cafe. When he entered, he looked around until he scanned past me. He did a double take and his eyes landed on me. My heart was beating furiously as his eyebrows furrowed and then his eyes went big. He walked towards me and grabbed my arm and pulled me up from my seat.

"I've been trying to find you everywhere, Kim Hani," he quietly but angrily gritted through his teeth at me.

"I'm sorry for kicking you, Yoongi," I sincerely apologize.

His eyes soften at my apology and his face turns into confusion. His eyes still locked onto mine.

"How do you know my name?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Because.... please don't be mad but... I'm also Mina from last night...." I whispered the last part while breaking eye contact with him.

"What? But how?" His eyebrows furrowed again and he let go of my arms. "So you're saying that the girl who I was making out with last night was you?"

"We didn't make out. You made out with my neck. I never kissed you," I replied while looking back up at him.

He scoffed out loudly and then started to laugh.

"Like that makes me feel any better?! What the hell Hani?! Why did you lie about your name?" He asked looking like he was getting angrier by the second.

"I'm sorry. I had a reason, but I didn't think you were going to be the one attracted. Can you please let me explain to you," I was in tears by now. I really did feel bad. This was why I wanted a fake name and didn't want to run into people I knew last night. I would have felt better if it had been a complete stranger who I would never have to see ever again.

"Okay spill, I want to see how you entertain me," he sat down angrily.

I sat down across from him and began to tell him everything. The truth and my intention behind why I wanted to seduce Hoseok.

"My name is Kim Hani. Mi-Youngie is my best friend..."

"Wait? You know Mi-Young too?!"

"Yes. I was with her at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter