It Was You All Along

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* This whole chapter will be told from Mi-Young's POV.

"Oppa, I'm craving ice cream," I pouted at Hoseok Oppa.

"You want ice cream right now?"

"Ne. I wish they grew on trees so I can just pluck a cone off the tree and eat it."

I walked sadly away from Oppa.

"Um, you go to class first. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back shortly."

"Arasso. Pali Oppa."

I went to class and sat down in my seat and laid my head down on my desk. Soon the bell rung for the class to start and I looked up and Hoseok Oppa hasn't returned from the bathroom yet.

It was 20 minutes later that he finally rushed into the room and Mr. Yoo yelled at him. He asked where Oppa went and he wouldn't answer him. Mr. Yoo made Oppa go sit on his knees in the hallway and raise his hands up in the air.

Before Oppa exited, he winked at me. I got up and asked to go to the bathroom. I was excused and I ran out the door. I rushed towards Hoseok Oppa and asked him where he went. He took out a popsicle, that was still in its wrapper, from his pocket and handed it to me before putting his hands back up in the air.

"I couldn't get you an ice cream cone because I couldn't bring it unnoticed to you so I bought you a popsicle for now. I'll take you after school to buy an ice cream cone."

"Yah! You pabo! Why did you do that?!"

"You said you wanted ice cream..."

And he smiled his cute bright smile at me and my heart started to race.

************

"I want to go on this ride Oppa!"

"R-really? Are you sure you don't want to go to the merry go round?"

"No! This one! Come on, let's go!" I dragged him towards the high rollercoaster.

Oppa was nervously sweating while waiting in line and I found him to be so cute. I just giggled at him.

"It'll be fun Oppa. Don't worry."

We sat down and raised our hands up for our harness to drop and secure us in our seat. Once the ride start, Hoseok Oppa started screaming with his eyes closed.

He was so adorable that I couldn't help but laugh at how scared he was. I didn't know he was this scared of heights. When the ride ended and we got off he was finally breathing normally again.

"Oppa, are you afraid of heights? Why did you go on the ride if you were scared?"

"Because you wanted to ride it..."

De-geun de-geun...

Why is that smile so dangerously beautiful?

************

We arrived at the zoo and there was a crowd in the middle of the place. I dragged Hoseok Oppa towards the crowd to get a better look at what was going on.

One of the zookeepers had a huge snake and was asking for volunteers to hold the snake. I pushed Hoseok Oppa towards the center and the zookeeper chooses Oppa. He hesitantly walked towards the zookeeper and the zookeeper hooked the snake onto Oppa.

He whined in fear when the snake touched him.

"Oh, oh, oh!!!!" He called out as the snake looped itself around Oppa's thigh.

I burst out laughing at his reaction. He noticed me laughing at him and I saw a small smile on his face before it turns into fear again. When they finally took the snake from him he ran towards me.

"Oppa! You were so funny." I laughed and made fun of him.

"As long as I make you happy and see you smiling, I'm willing to do anything..."

I stopped laughing and stared at Oppa. Why has he been making my heart pump like crazy?

"Mi-Young, I love you..."

De-geun, de-geun, de-geun..

Why is this happening?

His face moved in towards mine and I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine......

My eyes shot wide opened. It had all been a dream. I put my hand on my chest to feel my heart. It was beating crazily.

Why did I suddenly dream of the past? Hoseok Oppa never made my heart pound before so why is it pounding so much now in my dream? He never even tried to kiss me before in all the years that I've known him. Why did I close my eyes and waited for his kiss?

I sat up in Hani's bed and clutched my heart.

What is the meaning of this?

I tried to go back to sleep but my head was filled with thoughts of Hoseok. I smiled to myself as I remembered how scared he was of the snake. Everything that he has done for me up until now, I never bothered to look much into it. So why now?

Am I in love with Hoseok Oppa?

Love..... What is love?

I closed my eyes and saw Jimin Oppa by at the altar waiting for me as I walked down the aisle with my dad. The closer I got to Jimin Oppa, the more he looked like Hoseok Oppa.

When my dad handed me over to the groom, he had turned into Hoseok Oppa and his smile..... His smile is making me go crazy. I couldn't breathe as I held onto his arm and we walked up to the altar and faced each other.

"Do you, Jung Hoseok, take Song Mi-Young, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter