One More Week

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I tried to fly back to the states, but I couldn't. My flight to Korea was a round trip and if I wanted to fly back tonight, I would still have to pay the penalty fee of $200 to change my flight and pay for the flight difference even though I'm cutting my trip short. The airport is a beach when it comes to this stuff. I'm a poor soon-to-be college student. I had used up most of my money for this trip already. I still have another week in Korea before my original flight back. Another week would be okay as long as I don't see Hani anymore. Especially after that dramatic goodbye, it would be awkward to run into her again.

I called up Namjoon Hyung and now I'm crashing at his cousin's place until my flight back home. I'm sharing a room with Taehyungie. We became pretty close during my stay here in Korea and I can say that I am glad to have met Taehyungie and Seokjin Hyung.

It was 1 in the morning and Taehyung was already asleep. I had been up thinking about Hani. I said I was going to leave my feelings for her behind with that last kiss, but it only made me want her and miss her more, especially when she kissed me back. There was something about it. It was so passionate but also felt sad. I could feel through her kiss how much she loved me. How she eagerly wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

But she thought you were Yoongi....

That's right. That was the only reason why she felt any love towards me. She thought I was Yoongi...

The thought of her waking up in Yoongi's bed caused me to groan in annoyance and anger as I sat up in Taehyung's bed. He got up tiredly and blinked at me blankly before his wide boxy smile slowly appeared on his face.

"What's wrong Jiminie?" His deep voice cracks as he asks me.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep Taehyungie. I just need some water."

'Ne... Hurry and come back to bed," he said as he laid back down on the bed.

He falls asleep right away. I got up and went into the kitchen to grab a cup of water. I quickly drunk it all and went back to bed. I grabbed my phone that was charging with hopes that maybe she didn't see my letter yet and was looking for me.

No text. No missed calls. Nothing...

Did she see my letter? Did she make it home safely? I should have waited and made sure she was fine and at home first before I left. I internally slapped myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter