Lying

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"J-Jung Hoseok? The Jung Hoseok? Son of the CEO of Jung enterprise?" I asked curiously. I wanted to be sure it was the right Hoseok.

He smiled brightly back at me before answering me.

"I see you've heard of me too."

I stared back at the man who I was planning on seducing. My heart was racing so fast.

Why the hell did we have to meet now?

My plan is ruined! I haven't even fully prepared myself and he was already right before me. I hesitate on if I wanted to run as quick as I can out of his car or just introduce myself.

it, since it's already ruined just go for it Hani.

"I'm Kim Hani. Nice to meet you too Hoseok," I said as I smiled as sweetly as I could back at the man. I extended my hand towards Hoseok.

"I would like to see you again sometime. I want to thank you for the ride."

"What about me? You should be interested in me instead. Hoseok Hyung already has someone," Jungkook smirked at me as he grabbed my hand.

"Are you married?" I asked Hoseok while ignoring Jungkook and gently slipped my hand away from him.

"Not yet, but I will be soon," Hoseok answered as he smiled to himself. He had the same look that I do when I think about Hyung on his face.

"If you're not married yet, then I still have a chance," I said as I held my hand out towards Hoseok again. I wasn't going to give up.

"You are really straightforward," he said as he shook my hand this time.

"Yes I am. Especially when I see someone that I like," I lied to him. I was sweating. I know he has no knowledge of my plan, but I was still quite nervous.

"I don't know, he really likes his fiancée," Jungkook replied while rubbing his chin and slightly shaking his head.

I realized that I was starting to get sidetracked. I needed to get back home before Jimin Hyung. I saw a pen in the cup holder in between Jungkook and Hoseok. I grabbed it.

"Give me your hand," I demanded to Hoseok.

He gave me a confused look as he slowly handed me his hand. I quickly wrote down my number and name on the palm of his hand.

"Call me," I said as I winked at him and got out of his car. I waved and started walking towards the cafe. They both waved and soon the car drove off.

Once it was out of sight, I dashed and made a run towards home as fast as I could in my bare feet. The stinging pain on my now dried scalped knees was still lingering, but I fought off the pain.

I quickly opened up the gate and rushed towards my room. I was glad that Jungkook gave me makeup remover wipes earlier. I just needed to change out of this dress. I toss Mi-Youngie's heels into the closet and as I was about to take off the dress, I heard the front door open.

"Hani! KIM HANI!" I heard Jimin Hyung screaming from downstairs.

Crap. Why is he here already!

I fumbled with the dress for a bit but quickly took it off and tossed it in the closet. I grabbed a towel and rushed into the bathroom. I wet my hair to get all the stuff that Mi-Young had put in my hair to make it look like I just took a shower. I wrapped the towel around myself and I made my way back to my room.

I could hear him rushing up the stairs towards my room. Before I knew it, my door flung opened and Hyung rushed into my room.

"Hani-ah!"

He stopped the moment he saw me with a towel wrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter