Deal

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-yoongi..."

"Meet me at the cafe that we met earlier this morning."

"But, I'm not feeling well. I'm sorry Yoongi, I don't think I can make it."

"You were fine this morning when we met. Come see me now or else I'm going to ruin your precious plan. You wouldn't want that to happen now, would you? Besides, you said 'anything' I want."

I could hear his raspy chuckle. I was too nervous to see him again, but I really needed Yoongi's help. I was really desperate.

"O-okay, I'll see you in a bit Yoongi."

"Yoongi what?" He replied at the other end of the line.

My mind instantly flashed back to last night.

-Call me Yoongi Oppa. I want to hear you screaming it later...

I swallowed the lump in the back of my throat.

He wouldn't, would he?

"Yoongi O-Oppa?" I hesitantly answered him. He seemed satisfied as he chuckled slightly.

"Can't wait to see you Hani."

And with that, he hung up on me leaving me worried. I instantly got out of bed and changed into something more decent. If I want him to help me, I need to impress and kiss to Yoongi first. We already started out on the wrong foot. I quietly made my way down the stairs. I didn't want Hyung to hear me and I didn't want to worry him. I peeped into the living room and there was no sign of Hyung. I made my way to the front door and put on my sneaker and silently exit through the door.

When I got to the cafe, Yoongi was already there waiting for me. He was fidgeting around with his phone. He had a serious look on his face as if he was hesitating to text or call someone. I made my way towards him and sat down in front of him without looking at him. He put his phone away in his pocket and I could feel his burning gaze on me. I lowered my head more and bit my bottom lip nervously. I couldn't look him in the eye. I was afraid of what he might ask me to do.

"Don't bite your lip. It turns me on."

My wide eyes instantly looked up to meet his eyes and he was smirking at me while leaning back in his seat. It was the same smirk that I wanted to wipe off his face when I first met him. Only, I feel so intimidated right now. He has the upper hand and the slightest wrong move could result in my plan getting ruined. I have to do whatever it is that this man ask.

"W-what did you want me from me, O-Oppa?" I managed to whisper out still cringing hard at calling someone Oppa.

"What you are doing now."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You will come to see me whenever I call for you, no matter what time of the day or night. No questions asked," his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter