Mint Hair Boy

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**One week later**

I'm a confused and stubborn person. I don't know if I should be happy or jealous that Hyung and Mi-Young are getting closer. I know I said I was going to help them fall in love, but it still hurts a lot.

I told the two that I was not feeling well a few times so they could go hang out by themselves. I didn't want to see them together. It's taking all my self-control to not cry or seem suspicious every time they were together. They were going to go watch a movie tonight and this is the 4th time I've backed out this week.

"Hani-ah. Come with us. Oppa wants to hang out with you too."

"Please, Hani? I want to spend as much time as I can with you before I go back to the states. I don't want to waste any more time," Hyung begged me. He was giving me to big puppy eyes and I couldn't say no anymore. I eventually agreed to tag along.

Hyung sat in the middle between me and Mi-Young. I sat to this right and Mi-Young to his left. The popcorn was over by Mi-Young and Hyung while the drinks were between Hyung and I. Mi-Young had wanted to buy all of us our own popcorn and drinks, but I said we could just share.

When I mentioned the word 'share' she quickly agreed and just bought one popcorn and one drink. What I meant was Mi-Young and I could share while Hyung get's his own. I could see through her plan. She wanted to share popcorn with Hyung so they could accidentally touch hands when they both are trying to get some popcorn. Since I already made up my mind to help the two, I let her do what she wanted.

Halfway through the movie, I started to get thirsty. My eyes was fixed on the screen as I bent towards the straw that was in the drink and before I realized it, Hyung's face was right next to mine. Our lips almost touched. We both were trying to get a sip of coke. I backed up quickly and got up from my seat. This wasn't supposed to happen to me and Hyung. It was supposed to be Mi-Young and Hyung. Hyung grabbed my hand quickly when I started walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom. I'll be back," and I quickly removed his hand and ran towards the exit.

Once I reached the hallway of the movie theater, I started to breathe normally again. The scene replayed in my head over and over again. I shook it out of my head as I walked to the bathroom. I quickly washed my face and then I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I needed to calm down my heart before I went back.

An elder lady enters the bathroom and then she started to scream when she saw me.

"What are you doing in here? This is the women's bathroom!"

I was reminded once again of my reality. Hyung will definitely never like me.

Who would actually like me?

Suddenly a man rushed into the bathroom. He was about the same height as Hyung, maybe an inch taller with mint hair and very pale-like skin. He was quite attractive from a first glimpse.

"I heard screaming. Is everything okay in here?" He asks.

The elderly woman pointed at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter