Confession?

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I reached home, I saw that Hyung was outside of the gate. I walked passed him and try to open the gate to get inside but he caught my wrist and started to pull me to a playground nearby. It was the same playground we used to play at when we were younger. I followed along as he led the way, not stopping until we reached the swings where he used to push me.

I saw little 5-year-old Hyung pushing 4-year-old me on the swing.

"Higher Hyung! I want to fly high into the sky!"

"Okay, nae dongsang. I will take you up into the sky one day."

I blinked and the vision that I saw vanished on me. Hyung finally lets go of my wrist but he didn't turn around to face me. He was breathing slowly but heavily. I didn't know what he was thinking at the moment.

"Hyung..."

He turns around and before I knew it he had pulled me into a tight hug. I wanted to hug him back. I wanted to confess to him how much I loved him...but... but...

-There's a boy in here. This is the women's bathroom.

- Hani, don't call me Oppa. I want you to call me Hyung instead.

My eyes started to tear up on me. I had to fight back all the urge to hug him back. He doesn't like me.

How stupid can you be to think that a hug from Hyung means that he likes you?

I pushed him away as I refused his hug.

"Hani-ah.. I..."

"Where's Mi-Youngie? Didn't you wait for her?" I asked changing the subject on him.

"She went home today. She said she had some things to take care of at home. Hani, you left the movie an hour ago. I came home and you weren't even home yet. Not to mention that you turned off your phone too. Don't you know how worried I was?" He said as he moved closer towards me.

I automatically backed up as he moved forward. He continued to move closer until my back ended up against the pole of the swing.

"Hani, I need to hear from you. That night, when I first came back to Korea, I had a dream that you came to visit me when I was asleep. Did you really come to see me or was it just a dream?" He whispered so softly to me. His gaze never leaving mine.

"And earlier, why did you run away to the bathroom?" He asked again.

"Don't you feel anything when I'm this close to you?"

My heart crazily hammered and I could feel his warm breath as his face slowly moved closer towards mine. I closed my eyes and waited for whatever it is that is coming my way.

-So, you're saying that you don't like Jimin Oppa? In all the years that you two have been talking and keeping in touch? Not even the tiniest bit of feeling?

- Is it okay if I like Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter