He's Back Pt. 2

My Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked up from my phone and Mi-Young had stopped dead in her tracks in front of me. I almost bumped into her.

"What's wrong Mi-Youngie?" I asked while moving up next to her, concerned that she was still very angry at me. I prepared myself for another earful from her.

"There's um.. a really cute guy standing by your front door," she whispered quietly back to me.

"Huh? Where?" I asked loudly and started looking around towards the door.

I saw a man standing by the door. He had on a white t-shirt, a black beanie, a black short, and was wearing glasses. He also had a black backpack on his back and a suitcase next to him. I furrowed my eyes brows to see clearer who he could be and my heart started to rapidly increase.

Jimin Hyung?

He waved to me with his phone still in his hand and he smiled so brightly back at me. His eyes turning into moon crescents as he laughed out loud while continuously waving. His laughter was music to my ears and my heart jumped even more crazily. I absentmindedly lifted my hand up and slowly returned the wave with a confused and shocked expression on my face. 

"Nae dongsang!!!!" He screamed and ran as fast as he could towards me with his arms wide open. His strong hands grabbed my waist as he pulls me close to him for a long and big hug, one that I have been yearning for. He spun me around while Mi-Young quickly moved aside for us with a shocked look on her face as well.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?!" I asked once he finally put me down.

"I'm on summer break already. My studies and exams are already done and my parents were okay with me coming back to Korea to visit you for the summer before I go back to college in the states. I wanted to surprise you. I can see I did!" He grinned cutely at me.

I stared at the man before me. He was so beautiful, like an angel that was sent just for me. He hadn't changed too much but definitely got taller and more handsome. His cheeks were still as chubby as ever and I loved that so much about them. I had to hold back the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"You must be Song Mi-Young," Jimin said turning his attention towards Mi-Young.

I could see she was taken aback by Hyung's good looks. hung opened and she stared blankly back at Hyung and slowly nodded 'yes.' I poked Mi-Young's side to get her out of her trance and laughed at her reaction.

"Hi! I am Song Mi-Young and you must be Jimin Hyung," she replied to Hyung. Hyung just simply smiled at Mi-Young before answering her.

"Yes, I am. But you can call me Jimin Oppa or just Jimin is fine too. I want Hani to be the only girl to call me Hyung," he smirked while scrunching up his nose and then ruffles my short hair.

"O-oppa?"Mi-Young slightly blushed a light rosy pink on her cheeks. I noticed that she stuttered and eyed the girl. She usually only does this when she's nervous, which was never.

"You are really pretty, just like what Hani had told me. I look forward to knowing you more Mi-Young-ssi."

He held out his hand and she shyly reaches out and shakes hands with Hyung.

I'll admit. I was jealous. I've always wanted to be acknowledged as a girl by Hyung. I wanted to be able to call him Oppa. I wanted him to like me back. Am I selfish? Yes, but this is Song Mi-Young we are talking about. My best friend, who is the most beautiful girl ever. How could I even compare myself to her? For once in my life, I hated the way I looked. I hated my boyish like attitude. I hated my pixie haircut. I hated the way I dressed. I hated everything about me.

"Yah, how is it that you've never changed? I could tell it was you the moment I saw you," he suddenly asked me which brought me back to reality.

"Uhhhh..."

I couldn't answer him or more like I didn't know what to say back to him. What did he mean? Did he want me to change? Was it because I wasn't pretty like Mi-Young?

The front door suddenly opened.

"Jimin! Welcome back sweetheart," my mom called out to Hyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim. Thank you for letting me stay here with your family while I'm visiting."

"Of course, it's no big deal sweetie. We've missed you, especially Hani."

"Omma!" I called out to my mom.

Jimin Hyung burst out laughing at us.

"I've miss Hani a lot too, Mrs. Kim."

He turned to look at me and then winked at me which caused my heart to jump.

"Come in! You can take the guest room Jimin. Mi-Young, are you staying the night? If you are, you can sleep with Hani in her room tonight."

"Yes mom," Mi-Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter