Photo shoot (2)

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before things get even tenser, the photographer readied everyone so that they could finish the shoot as early as possible. He’s not going to prolong this and take the chance of having a catfight in his studio. Not with Mr. Lee Minhyuk, their CEO, around.

 

“Alright, please pose as you wish. It wouldn’t hurt to get a little bit closer as well,” the photographer says before snapping a few photos.

 

“Closer?” Sunmi and Krystal both thought. “No problem with that.”

 

Moonbyul had her legs parted wide with her elbows on her thighs. She was leaning a bit forward with a stern look on her face. She was ready but she flinched when she felt a hand on her thigh and clothed s touching her arm. Sunmi slipped her hand on Moonbyul’s thigh as she turned away from Moonbyul. Krystal, on the other hand, had practically hugged Moonbyul with one arm around the latter’s back.

 

The photographer scratched his head at this weird poses in front of him. He carefully tried to direct the two’s poses. “Sunmi-ssi, do you mind taking your hand off of Byul-ssi’s thigh?”

 

Krystal chuckles weakly at Sunmi getting directions on how to pose, which earned her a glare from the latter. “A CEO in the fashion industry that cannot pose,” Krystal says for others to hear. “The company’s bound to be doomed.”

 

Sunmi could do nothing but shoot daggers at the younger woman with her eyes. She won’t let up once Krystal gets a scolding of her own. She didn’t have to wait long because the photographer directed her next.

 

“Soojung-ssi, I suggested getting close but that looks inappropriately close with the current circumstances,” the photographer tries to get everything back in order.

 

Sunmi laughs out loud. “A CEO in the fashion industry that is unprofessional,” Sunmi teased the younger woman. “The company’s bound to be given to her older sister, huh.”

 

Moonbyul patted both women’s thighs and tried to calm them down. “Now, now. Let’s try to play nice with everyone.”

 

The two women scoffed but poses professionally. It seems like Byul was the only one that could talk some sense into them. The shots came out beautiful since the photographer kept on expressing his love for them verbally. He said something along the lines of “as expected from the fiercest women in business.”

 

Near the end of the shoot, the photographer asked Byul to lean back against the couch. She was to cross her leg over the other and put her hands on her knees, looking at the camera with a domineering aura. The other women were to do the same. Yongsun would be sitting between Hyejin and Krystal while Seulgi would be sitting between Wheein and Sunmi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter