Girlfriend

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul was awakened by a persistent ringing. She looked around and saw Yong still sleeping. Byul thinks Yongsun was lucky that she was a heavy sleeper. She could sleep through a fire alarm. Byul, on the other hand, was a light sleeper. Even a light snore could wake her up.

 

Byul looks at the source of the ringing and sees it was her phone on the drawer beside the bed. Byul groans and looks at it. It was Seulgi calling her. She picks it up with her eyes still half closed.

 

“Nggh?” Byul groans as a hello.

 

“Unnie! Where are you?” Seulgi didn’t even bother saying hello.

 

“What?” Byul didn’t understand why Seulgi was asking her.

 

Seulgi groans. “Please, unnie. Tell me where you are. Minhyuk-oppa and Krystal have been calling me nonstop asking where you are.”

 

Byul was starting to fully wake up due to Seulgi’s loud voice. “Why?”

 

Seulgi sighs and suppresses the urge to punch Byul through the phone if that was possible. “I don’t know.” Seulgi grits her teeth. “They are in your place. You’re not there. They called me. Please stop them.”

 

Byul rubs her eyes open and hums. “Okay, I’ll send a text.”

 

“What?! A text?! Unni-“ Seulgi was about to say that wouldn’t be enough but Byul already dropped the call.

 

Byul immediately sent a text to Minhyuk. “I’m out,” was all it said.

 

“Byul, what are you doing? Go back to sleep,” Yongsun mumbles. She woke up slightly when Byul moved away a little to look at her phone. She missed the warmth Byul was giving her on her back. She turned to Byul and let her hands wander trying to find Byul. It touched places it shouldn’t before landing on Byul’s arm. She pulled Byul closer to her and lied half of her body on top of the latter.

 

Byul let Yongsun sleep on top of her. She wrapped her arms around Yongsun with her fingertips gently rubbing and scratching the latter’s back. It lulled Yongsun back to sleep and Byul, not being able to get up anyway, joined her in dreamland.

 

An hour later, Yongsun starts waking up. She snuggles closer to the crook of Byul’s neck as she scrunches her face. She smells Byul’s vanilla scent, making her smile. She places a quick kiss on Byul’s neck before stretching her toes and legs.

 

Byul felt Yongsun moving. She rubs the older one’s back gently. She entangles her fingers through the latter’s luscious locks and lightly scratches the scalp.

 

Yongsun moans a little at Byul’s touches. It felt good and she would love to just stay there like that but they would have to get up and eat something soon. She rubs her face over Byulyi’s chest and rolls over to the edge of the bed.

 

Byul grunts. Yongsun rolled over her body and vital organs. “Yong,” Byul whines. She stretches for a little bit and then rubs her eyes to help herself become fully awake.

 

“Sorry,” Yongsun mumbles. “I’ll get us something to eat.” She goes to the bathroom to wash her face and then proceed to go to the kitchen to make Byul and herself something simple to eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter