Tried

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t love you like you love me,” Byul says to Sunmi with a sad smile.

 

“But you still do love me,” Sunmi tries to find any bit of affection Byul could have towards her.

 

“Yes,” Byul says “But I love you as a friend.”

 

Sunmi scoffs and laughs a little bit at it. “A friend?”

 

“I’m serious,” Byul whines a little and Sunmi found it cute.

 

“You don’t sound like it,” Sunmi says with a smile. She doesn’t understand how Byul could be so serious and then suddenly become adorable. She sighs. She’s definitely still in love with Byul.

 

Byul groans. “Can’t you take me seriously?”

 

“I can,” Sunmi looks at Byul seriously. “But I don’t want to.”

 

Byul rubs her temples in slight annoyance. “What can I do to make you listen to me?”

 

“Nothing,” Sunmi clearly says. “I am a woman of my own decisions.”

 

“I’m in love with someone else already!” Byul says exasperated.

 

Sunmi flinched at what Byul just told her. She can feel it. She knows it’s true. Byul would have never talked to her about their past unless she wanted Sunmi to let go. And having someone she loves is a good reason to have Sunmi do so. “With who?” Sunmi whispers.

 

“You’ve met her twice already,” Byul says gentler. She knows this isn’t easy for Sunmi to hear but she has to make the latter understand. There is no hope for a relationship with her.

 

Sunmi thinks for a moment and understood. Byul was very happy conversing with someone she met for the first time a month ago in a photo shoot. Then, that same person walked in on them arguing. She has never seen Byulyi that angry at her or anyone really. “Yongsun-ssi?” Sunmi looks at Byul for confirmation.

 

Byul nods. “I love her,” she stares right into Sunmi’s eyes. “And she loves me.”

 

Sunmi was disheartened but the fires in her eyes are still burning. “And?”

 

“And we’re together. I don’t want her to get hurt in any way and you getting too close is,” Byul says with conviction.

 

“That’s your fault as well, don’t you think so?” Sunmi scoffs.

 

“I do. That’s why I’m talking to you about it,” Byul breathes in deeply before continuing. “I love you as a friend. Before we were together, we were the best of friends. That doesn’t just stop or disappear.”

 

“But I want to be more than that,” Sunmi tries to disperse the idea that she’ll be okay with just being a friend.

 

“I know,” Byul raises her hands in front of her. “But I can’t have you being too close and going to my office unannounced when you feel like that. I think I’ve been very polite with how I reject your advances but that stops now. I love Yongsun-unnie and I’ll do anything to make sure she feels it.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter