Photo shoot (1)

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was dragging Moonbyul towards the stylists when a man, part of the staff, stopped her on her tracks.

 

“Miss Krystal, please head on this way. You have to dress in accordance with the theme of the photo shoot.” The man says as he motions to the dressing rooms.

 

Krystal scoffs and glares at the man before saying, “Theme? Which is what exactly, boring?”

 

The man flinches and his head lowers in embarrassment. “I-I’m sorry, Miss.”

 

Before the man could say anything more, Byul steps in. “It’s alright. Go on, Krystal.” Moonbyul says giving the man a smile. “Change and then see me soon,” Moonbyul says as she places a hand on Krystal’s lower back. She gives the latter a little push and off Krystal went, not forgetting to glare at Byul.

 

“I’ll talk to you about this later,” Krystal coldly says at Moonbyul before walking to the dressing rooms.

 

The man can only look apologetically at Moonbyul. Byul, on the other hand, chuckles at the man’s expression and waves him off saying it’s okay.

 

“Miss Byulyi, hello.” A stylist calls out to get Byul’s attention. She motions to the seat with a dresser in front. “Please sit here,” the stylist says with a flirtatious smile on her face.

 

Moonbyul, being the polite woman that she is, gives the stylist a smile even though she feels uncomfortable. She could feel that the woman would try her best to carry out her obvious intentions. She sits and tries to make sure that she’ll only need the services of the woman for a short time.

 

“I already have make-up on and I’d like to keep my hair as is,” Moonbyul says in such a flat tone, ruling out the idea that it was a suggestion. “Just a bit of a touch-up is all I need.”

 

“Oh,” the voice of the stylist was laced with disappointment. “Of course, Miss Moonbyul.”

 

Even though Byul has drawn a line between her and the stylist, it didn’t stop the woman from getting a bit too touchy with Moonbyul. There are the fluttering touches on the shoulder and neck with the occasional grazing of the fingers on her face. Moonbyul was patient but the woman was getting on her nerves. She lets out a heavy sigh before grabbing the woman’s wrist and about to reprimand her when Yongsun called her name.

 

“Byul-ssi,” Yongsun calls the youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter