End

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was standing at the porch, waiting for Byul. She feels Byul hug her and she flinches. She turns around and tries to immediately explain what Krystal was talking about.

 

“Byul, that wa-“ Yongsun was, however, cut off.

 

“I missed you, unnie.” Byul hugs Yongsun tighter and snuggles her face to the crook of the older woman’s neck. “We haven’t seen each other for a month.”

 

Yongsun’s heart quivered. She wraps her arms around Byul’s shoulders and teared. She expected Byul shouting and getting angry with her. A hug was unexpected. “I miss you too.” She caresses Byul’s head with a hand while the other gently rubs the latter’s back. “What did I do to deserve someone like you?”

 

Byul chuckles but her eyes remain slightly dull. “I could list down many things.” She pulls away from the hug and grins. She gestures Yongsun to sit at the bench beside her.

 

“Byul, we have to talk about what Krystal said.” Yongsun grabs Byul’s hand and caresses it.

 

“We do. I’ll listen to all the things you have to say.” Byul gives the older woman a reassuring smile.

 

Yongsun was glad that Byul is letting her explain but there’s this persistent feeling inside her that thing wouldn’t go as well as she hopes it would. “It’s true that I’ve been meeting Eric even on weekends but it’s purely professional. We have a collaboration for our artists and if things go well, I could have a month of vacation. I was planning on spending it with you but things turned out this way. I’m so sorry I’ve been neglecting you for so long, Byul.”

 

Byul purses her lips. She knows it’s the truth but she also knows that Eric has expressed his interest in Yongsun even before they were dating. “So, you’re on the first-name basis now? I’m glad you’ve been making friends, unnie.” Byul felt bitter that she was made to sit and wait for Yong as she isolates herself while Yongsun was free.

 

“Byul-“ Yongsun felt the venom in Byul’s voice. She understood what it meant and she was about to explain further but Byul cut her off.

 

“I’m sorry.” Byul heaves a deep sigh. “That was low of me. I know the decisions I made were mine and I shouldn’t blame you. So, I won’t.”

 

Yongsun looks at Byul, waiting. She knows the younger woman still has things she would like to say.

 

“I believe you. I know there’s nothing going on between the two of you. I know you would never cheat on me. I trust you but I don’t trust him. I think I know what you’ve felt now.” Byul chuckles. “But associating with him is your decision. I’ll respect it.”

 

Yongsun feels like a sword has just stabbed her a thousand times over. Byul has handled the same situation she was in with maturity and rationality. “I’m glad you believe me and that you trust me that much. But why do I feel like you’re getting farther away from me when you’re just here?” Yongsun squeezes Byul’s hand.

 

“You’re still as intuitive as ever.” Byul rubs the back of Yongsun’s hand with a dull smile. “I’ve always considered your wishes and respected them. I hope, this time, you’d respect mine.”

 

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter