I'm sorry

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was just sitting and watching a movie in her living room when she hears the doorbell ringing. She looks at the com and sees Byul standing in front of her door. Byul rings the doorbell again, pressing it twice. Yongsun was panicking. She ran inside her bedroom not knowing what to do when her phone beeps.

 

Unnie, I’m outside your door. Open up.

 

Yongsun thinks quickly whether or not she’ll let Byul inside.

 

I told you. I’m outside.

 

Byul exhales loudly before looking once again at Yong’s reply. Yongsun, on the other hand, goes outside of the room and looks if Byul has already left. She hasn’t. She sees the younger one looking at her phone.

 

“She probably just read my message,” Yongsun thoughts to herself. “She’ll go home after.”

 

But then her phone rings. It was on max volume. Her ringtone could be heard even by her neighbors. Yongsun looks at her phone and sees Byul calling her.

 

“This woman’s too intelligent. God damn it,” Yongsun grits her teeth.

 

When the ringing of her phone stops. It beeps again. Yongsun almost didn’t want to read whatever it was that Byul texted. She’s done for.

 

Oh? You seem to be inside your place, though.

 

Yongsun should have just come clean then. She should have opened the door and let the younger woman inside but she didn’t. Instead, she texted Byul the same thing.

 

Huh? I told you I’m outside. Why are you so persistent? Just go home.

 

Byul clenches her jaw at Yongsun’s stubbornness.

 

Since it’s like this, I’m coming in.

 

Yongsun was confused. Was Byul going to kick her door open? She didn’t have time to think as her door opened, startling her. Yongsun, as she was easily scared and jumpy combined with being clumsy, fell over on her bum. Yongsun groaned out loud at the pain and glared at the person standing at her doorway.

 

Byul was smirking at the unnie sitting on the floor in front of her. “Out of the house, eh?”

 

“How did you open the door? It was locked.” Yongsun tries to stand up.

 

Byul offers her hand to Yongsun but the latter swats it away. “I have my ways.”

 

Yongsun stands up without Byul’s help and rubs her hips in pain. She sees Byul making her way inside her house after closing the door. “Yah! Why are you going inside? Go home, Byul!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter