Date (2)

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple found an ice cream truck with seats under parasols. Byul guided Yongsun to a table with two seats and pulled a chair for her. She hooks the paper bags under the table and proceeded to the truck to order their ice cream. There were a few already standing in line. Byul lined up as well and thought about what flavors to get.

 

“Excuse me?” Byul hears a voice behind her and she feels someone lightly tap her arm. She turns to the owner of the voice and sees two young women who were very cute smiling at her.

 

“Is this the end of the line?” One of the women asks Byul with a light blush on her cheeks.

 

Byul, being the polite and accommodating woman that she is, puts on her crooked smile for the two and answers. “Yeah, this is it.”

 

“Thanks,” the other woman thanks Byul.

 

“No problem,” Byul gives the women her smile until the end. She was about to turn back around when the two continued talking to her.

 

“Ah, how rude of us. My name is Yooa and this is Somi.” Yooa then offers her hand to Byul.

 

Byul takes it and shakes her hand. “I’m Byul.”

 

“Ah, Byul-ssi. I think it’s your turn to order now,” Somi points to the waiting man behind the cashier.

 

“Right, thanks.” Byul quickly turns around and orders a chocolate dipped waffle bowl with three ice cream flavors. She moves to the side, waiting for the order.

 

Byul never left Yongsun’s sight. Yongsun was always on guard whenever Byul would be on her own. She believes that people wouldn’t be able to leave her girlfriend alone. And she was right. She saw two women approach Byul. Talking to Byul for a while was okay but she saw that the two persisted on having a long conversation with her girlfriend.

 

“How dare they,” Yongsun glares at the young women practically drooling over Byul. She looks over at Byul and sees her smiling at the two and continuing the conversation. “How dare she,” Yongsun mumbles. She exhales angrily. When Byul ordered, she saw the two women silently squealing and jumping lightly. She understands exactly how and why Byul can make you squeal but no one except her has the right to do so.

 

Byul, on the other hand, was busy taking the tray with the ice cream and drinks. She turned around carefully but she flinched when she saw Somi who was apparently standing behind her. “S-somi! You scared me! You almost made me spill these.” Byul tried calming herself down with deep breaths.

 

“Sorry,” Somi smiled at Byul. “Unnie, are you sitting with someone? Can we sit with you?”

 

“I’m with someone,” Byul arranges the tray in her hands. “And our table’s only for two, sorry.”

 

Somi pouts. “Aw, okay. Maybe we can sit near you then.”

 

“How persistent,” Byul says in her mind. “But cute.” She gives Somi a smile and starts walking towards Yongsun. “Maybe.”

 

Yongsun sees Byul walking towards her with a sweet smile on her face. She scoffs and sends the younger one a glare. Her eyes and frown never wavered. She continued glaring at Byul until the latter sat down and arranged the food on the table. Then, she caught the two young women searching for Byul. Once they found Byul’s back, they s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter