Permission

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul rang the doorbell twice before punching in Minhyuk’s code. She opens the door to the older one’s penthouse. She steps inside and sees Minhyuk doing push-ups on a mat placed in an open space in the middle of the living room, shirtless.

 

“Oppa, do you exercise around this time?” Byul asks as she heads towards the table.

 

“The food’s here,” Minhyuk pushes himself up and points at the beside him. He smiles at Byul while one of his arms helps himself stay in the position before continuing his push-ups. “Yeah,” he grunts. “I usually do it at night since I’m busy during the day.”

 

Byul walks over to the couch and sat there. She rummages through the bags of food and laid it all on the table. “Do you do this everyday?”

 

Minhyuk pushes himself up again but this time, he stood up and grabbed his towel hanging on the couch. “Yeah, or else these muscles would get soggy.” He smiles charmingly at Byul as he gestures towards his whole body.

 

Byul’s cheeks heat up a little at the sight of Minhyuk’s body. “Don’t show them off like that! I’m eating!” It’s her first time seeing Minhyuk like this since they were children. She didn’t know he had such good physique.

 

Minhyuk chuckles at the blushing woman. “Why? This is my place. You’re the invader.” He sits beside Byul and stretches his arms at the backrest of the couch.

 

Byul crosses her legs and grabs a chopstick. “I wouldn’t be an invader. You told me to go here.” Byul glances at Minhyuk and instantly regrets it. He was sitting there with his head resting on the couch and his upper body screaming ‘glorious’. She quickly turns her attention to the food and starts digging in.

 

Minhyuk takes a peek at Byul. He saw her checking him out. He laughed on the inside. His dongsaeng really is just too cute. Byul hasn’t really told them her preferences but he hopes that she prefers men just as much as she prefers women. “Hungry?” He slightly ruffles Byul’s hair and bends down to look at the woman.

 

Byul looks at her side and saw Minhyuk’s face really close to hers. She chokes on her food and pulls away.

 

Minhyuk quickly grabs bottled water and gave it to Byul. He sees her drink half of it and calms down. He sighs of relief when he sees the young woman stop choking. “You okay?”

 

Byul nods and breathes deeply a few times. “Yeah, got too excited.”

 

“I bet you did.” Minhyuk winked at Byul, which earned him a few punches to the arm. He chuckles and lets the woman eat in peace.

 

“So, what was the news you need to tell me?” Byul asked as she munches at the food.

 

“Right. A few paparazzi took pictures of you and Yongsun-ssi on a date.” Minhyuk was back to his position with his back and arms on the couch.

 

Byul stopped chewing and looked at Minhyuk. “Go on.”

 

“The pictures were you two holding hands and you leaning to Yongsun-ssi, whispering something. Nothing more.”

 

Byul nods. “They didn’t get anything when we were inside the mall?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter