Dinner

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside a casual but nice and clean restaurant a few kilometers from the Lee Corporation, Moonbyul and Krystal were sitting in a table for three quietly. Krystal was glaring at Byul with her arms crossed. Byul, on the other hand, is sporting a grin.

 

“I hate you,” Krystal says as matter-of-factly to Byul.

 

Byul’s grin widens and her nose scrunches when she retorts, “No, you don’t. You love me, Soojung-ah.”

 

Krystal blushes at the thought of saying she does. “That may or may not be true,” Krystal tries not to just affirm to whatever Byul said.

 

“I know it leans towards being true,” Byul chuckles at Krystal still hiding her affections for her.

 

“Whatever, unnie.” Krystal goes back to her glaring mode. “You cut me off from scolding that man and pushed me to get dressed. Then, you just had to take Sunmi’s side during the shoot. You didn’t help me at all.” Krystal whines and complains to her Byulie-unnie.

 

“Okay, that man was just doing his job and you know you went overboard during the shoot.” Byul looks at Krystal sternly. She would apologize if she was harsh but Krystal really wasn’t being nice at all early that day.

 

Krystal sighs. She understood what Byul was telling her but she’s too proud to admit her mistakes and wrongdoings. Byul already knows too much of her weaknesses. She didn’t need to see her admitting her mistakes too. “Are we going to wait for him or should we order already?” Krystal tries to divert the conversation.

 

“You don’t have to wait for me, I’m here.” Minhyuk says as he sits beside Byul.

 

“Oppa, you’re here. That’s great! We’re really hungry already,” Byul says at Minhyuk with a small pout.

 

Minhyuk places a sweet kiss on Moonbyul’s cheek, “Sorry I’m late, Byul-ah. I had to check the photos.”

 

“It’s alright,” Byul giggles at the kiss. “You are always busy after all.”

 

Minhyuk looks at Byul apologetically. He knew that he was so busy he couldn’t visit or meet up with this adorable hamster of his. They usually meet at least once a month but the past few months have been really busy for him more than for her. He ruffles her hair a bit before fixing it. He makes a promise to himself to finish all the difficult jobs soon so that he could spend time with Byul.

 

“You really do favor Byulie-unnie more, huh? You’re not even hiding it from me.” Krystal looks at the two of them with a slight disgust.

 

“Why do you think that?” Minhyuk chuckles at Krystal’s expression.

 

“Seriously, oppa? You gave Byulie-unnie a kiss on the cheek as a greeting. I didn’t even get a hello.” Krystal frowns at Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk got flustered for a bit before he composes himself in a moment. He smirks at Krystal before replying, “That’s because she was nice during the shoot. She deserves it.” Minhyuk playfully hugs Byul but the latter punched him hard on the arm and chest instead.

 

Krystal couldn’t help but scoff. Every time these two are together, Byul turns into a sweet girl longing for her Minhyuk-oppa’s affections. Minhyuk, on the other hand, becomes too comfortable regardless of whomever they are with. No wonder there have been rumors about the two of them dating. Her stomach churns at the thought. She’s fond of Minhyuk but not when he’s being sweet and romantic to Byul.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter