Messages

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was just lying on her bed with a smile on her face. She has washed up and was just about to go to sleep thinking how the day has been great. She didn’t think it could get any better but life surprised her when her phone beeped. She grabbed her phone to check who sent her a message. It was from an unknown number.

 

Good evening, Yong-unnie. This is Byul. Are you still up?

 

Yongsun smiled and replied.

 

Hey, Byul-ah. Yeah, I was just about to go to sleep.

 

Byul quickly replied to Yongsun’s message.

 

Ah, I’m sorry if I kept you up. I’d just like to ask you again if we could prepare for the upcoming meeting onMonday. It’ll be better if we check some things before going right at it on Monday.

 

Yongsun pondered for a moment if Byul is busy on Sundays and decided to ask her.

 

Sure. Are you okay with meeting at a coffee shop on Sunday?

 

Byul heaved a sigh of relief that Yongsun agreed.

 

Yeah, see you on Sunday then unnie. Good night! :)

 

See you. Good night, Byul-ah. :)

 

The two of them were able to sleep with smiles on their faces and excitement bubbling up inside at the thought of seeing each other soon.

 

It was Saturday and Byul was enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning with a bowl of cereal on the table in front of the television. She was watching the news and flipping through channels that interest her. She needed to be aware of almost everything and anything. It’s what she usually does during the weekends before slaving herself away during the weekdays. This was her form of relaxation but it was interrupted when there’s the constant ringing of the doorbell.

 

Byul groans as she gets up and looks at the monitor. She presses a button and she sees Seulgi outside her door. It pleased Byul that Seulgi came to see her but Seulgi has recently gotten close with a person she is not comfortable to see. She presses another button and speaks.

 

“Seulgi-yah,” Byul calls Seulgi’s attention.

 

“Unnie, open up!” Seulgi shouts at the com before ringing the doorbell a few more times.

 

“Stop!” Byul groans at Seulgi’s incessant pressing of the doorbell. “Are you alone?” Byul had to make sure she wouldn’t be letting any person taller than her that she just saw yesterday. Meeting Sunmi once in one week is already more than enough.

 

“No,” Seulgi smiles like a bear hoping Byul wouldn’t mind the person she brought over.

 

Byul groans even louder. “Who’s with you?” Byul sighs as she pinches her the bridge of her nose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter