News

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul left the resort first since she’s not one to stay late the night before Monday. She wants to make sure she’ll arrive at the office on time. Minhyuk and Krystal sent her off before going back to sit at the same table they sat at early today.

 

Krystal looks at Minhyuk with suspicious eyes. “Are you really not going to do anything about Yongsun-ssi?” She may be the one who shows her dissatisfaction with Byul’s relationships the most but Minhyuk is the most protective one between them. He is usually charming and cool but he can become cute as well. Then, there are those times when he seems like he would devour anyone in his way.

 

“Of course. I gave Byul my word.” Minhyuk smiles at Krystal.

 

“But?” Krystal knew there was something more to this.

 

“But it doesn’t mean I can’t do anything about Byul,” Minhyuk grins at Krystal.

 

“If you hurt unnie, I’ll kill you.” Krystal glares at Minhyuk.

 

“I won’t do that!” Minhyuk laughs at Krystal. “I love her just as much as you do. Hurting her is the last thing I’d do.”

 

“I’m not going into what you just said,” Krystal rubs her forehead. “What would you do then?”

 

“Why? Are you going to copy me?” Minhyuk teases his childhood friend.

 

Krystal groans. “Just tell me already.”

 

“I have been very passive all these years. I thought that Byul would eventually see me as something more than her childhood friend.” Minhyuk has a slightly sad smile on his face.

 

“But unnie’s unbelievably dense.” Krystal knows the feeling. She’s not passive at all about her feelings for Byul but the woman still doesn’t realize that she sees her as more than just a friend.

 

“Which is why it’s time I take action, don’t you think?” Minhyuk looks at Krystal. “I’ll make her see me as a man.”

 

Krystal stares at her Minhyuk-oppa for a bit before laughing out loud. “Do you really think that’ll work?”

 

“Well, you never know. Even you have never seen all of my charms yet.” Minhyuk grins at Krystal.

 

“T-that’s true,” Krystal thinks about the way Minhyuk has always lied low in pursuing Byul. Then she remembers something. “You’re going to show off your abs, aren’t you?”

 

“Oh?” Minhyuk was a bit surprised. “How did you know I have them?” He smirks at Krystal. “Were you that interested in my body?” He straightens his back and squares his shoulders.

 

Krystal punched Minhyuk in the stomach, which made the latter laugh. “How can I not know about it? People keep asking me if I’ve seen them already!”

 

Minhyuk rubs his stomach and laughs a little more before wiping the tears in his eyes. “Anyway, don’t bother how I’ll make Byul look at me properly. You should be planning as well.”

 

Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter