Start

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday morning came and the magazines were released. It garnered an insane amount of attention, both good and bad. The moment Yongsun arrived in her building, she was swarmed by photographers and reporters.

 

“Miss Kim! Yongsun-ssi!” Reporters and photographers kept calling her name.

 

“Is it true you’re dating Moon Byulyi of the Moon Corporation?”

 

“When did you first meet each other?”

 

“Is it during the photo shoot for the magazine?”

 

“Did you start going out after then?”

 

Yongsun has been ignoring the questions and flashes of the cameras. She walked to the entrance of the building with a stoic face.

 

“What do you think of Miss Moon’s popularity? Does it not bother you how she has many persons linked to her?”

 

Yongsun stopped abruptly and turned her head to the person who just blurted out Byul’s ‘popularity’. She glared at him and continued walking inside the building. Once she was inside, her employees all looked at her. Some are filled with curiosity if she really is dating Byulyi. Some are filled with jealous and envy at the thought of being romantically involved with the said CEO. Byulyi is, after all, the ideal girlfriend of most people. She understands completely why.

 

Yongsun loved the idea the jealous and envious stares she was getting. That meant that people knew Byulyi is hers even if they plan on neither confirming nor denying it. It would keep thirsty people off of her girlfriend for a while. However, Yongsun knows that not all of them would stop pursuing Byulyi. And she knows of a few she should be worried about. Hell, she just realized that Minhyuk was one of them last night.

 

Byul, on the other hand, had fewer problems than Yongsun had in the morning. There weren’t that many people waiting for her in front of her office. It was normal to be linked to someone here and there after all. But there are many of her employees who were curious about her relationship this time. She has always been approachable when work has not yet started. So once she was inside the building, many of her male and female admirers whined and asked if she really was dating Yongsun. She just waved her hand and laughed it off. The managers that were close to her and was with her during the meeting with Solar, however, gave her knowing looks. She grinned at them and went off to her office.

 

Other than people always asking them whether they were dating or not, Byul and Yongsun’s day went on like it usually did. Yongsun went home and waited for Byul and the latter still worked over time but got off than she usually would to go to Yongsun’s home.

 

She pressed the doorbell before punching in Yong’s code and opened the door. The smell of food was the first thing that hit her and she smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter