Revelation

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun has been calling Byul but the latter is not answering. She thought that maybe the woman has overslept but it’s already the afternoon and her 20thcall that was left unanswered. She grits her teeth. She thinks that maybe Byul was mad at her for something. She goes to the younger woman’s penthouse and found it empty. She looks around and sees the closet open with a few clothes scattered around the floor. Her first thought was that Byul was in trouble so she calls the lobby and asks security if they saw Byul leave. It was hard at first to have the security tell her since they are not allowed to just give out information but Yongsun was able to persuade them. They told her that Byul was visited by Miss Kang and went out voluntarily with Miss Jung and Mr. Lee after a few hours.

 

Yongsun thanks the security personnel and furrows her brows. She heaves an annoyed sigh and calls Irene. “Joohyun-ah,” Yongsun says in a serious voice.

 

“I know where they went. And no, I’m not telling you. So don’t bother.” Irene knew why Yongsun called. She was just about to hang up when she hears Yongsun’s voice.

 

“Wait!” Yongsun hears Irene’s breathing from the other line. “Why?”

 

“Why am I not telling you?” Irene exhales loudly for Yongsun to hear and the latter frowns at it. “Yong, you cut her off from her friends. She had no one else to go to since you have the same friends. She only had Seulgi and almost kept her from me!”

 

“Hey! Almost but she did not succeed!” Seulgi says from afar but Yongsun still heard it.

 

“Joohyun, they have feelings for her. They kept on pursuing her even if she already has me.” Yongsun groans and rubs her temple.

 

“I get it. I’d get angry as well whenever someone flirts with Seulgi. But Wendy likes Seulgi and you don’t see me dragging her off the woman whenever they hang out. I trust Seulgi. She knows the line and to never cross it,” Irene explains. “Byul knows the line very well and I don’t think she will ever cross it. You and I both know that. The woman left her childhood friends for you and here you are, doing this.”

 

“Doing what?” Yongsun’s voice was laced with venom.

 

“You know what I’m talking about, Yongsun-ah.” Irene looks at Seulgi before continuing. “Even I hear about it. Eric Nam, Yong? Really? I heard from Seulgi that you haven’t been taking care of Byul for a month. Byul says you’ve been out for meetings even on Sundays. So she doesn’t know you’ve been entertaining Mr. Eric Nam?” Irene whispers.

 

Yongsun groans. “It’s not like that. It’s only for business. I had to.”

 

“That’s bull, Yong. You know that,” Irene harshly whispers. “Your company is doing well without him. You don’t need him. So, I don’t know why you’re entertaining him. She doesn’t even have any clue of your excuses. That’s how much she trusts you. Yet, here you are. Doing the thing you hope she would never do and she will never do. Did you ask her to stay away from them because you know it’s impossible for a person to stay away from temptation? Is it because you’re doing it?”

 

“No!” Yongsun shouts at the phone. “She knows them more and I’m afraid she’ll choose them, not me. I’m just scared I’ll lose her.”

 

“You may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter