Kidnapped

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 months later

 

Byul was currently just lying down on the floor of her penthouse. Seulgi was on the couch just looking at the older woman. “Is that a no?” She asks. Byul.

 

“Yes, that’s a no.” Byul groans.

 

“Again? You never attend any dinners or parties in our house anymore.” Seulgi groans. “It’s not like you’re busy, since you’re just lying here. You’re not even watching your shows like you used to.”

 

Byul lies on her side. “I know. I’m sorry, Seulgi-yah. But Krystal’s attending the dinner isn’t she? I can’t go.”

 

“Why? Did you guys fight?” Seulgi lies beside Byul on her side as well.

 

“Well, no.” Byul hesitates to tell Seulgi the reason. “I have to avoid Krystal and Minhyuk-oppa. Yong gets jealous whenever I’m with them.”

 

“You have to or did she ask you to?” Seulgi knew the answer when Byul chose to be silent. “I know those two like you more than just a friend.” Seulgi sees Byul’s eyes go wide in astonishment. “It’s perfectly normal for her to be jealous but they’re your childhood friends. Do you even go out of your place and office anymore?”

 

Byul groans. “I usually go out with Yong during the weekends but she’s been too busy the past month. She’s been having meetings even during Sundays.”

 

Seulgi sighs and scoots closer to Byul. “Unnie, have you told about this to anyone else? It’s not good to keep things like this to yourself.”

 

Byul gives Seulgi a small smile. “Wheein and Hyejin are friends with Yong and I don’t want them to know about our relationship problems. I can’t tell Krystal or Minhyuk-oppa since I can’t go near them. I only have you.”

 

Seulgi giggles. “That should have sounded so sweet, unnie. But you must be having hard time. It’s like you’ve been caged. Are you really okay with this?”

 

Byul sighs. “For now, I guess I am. I mean, Yong wouldn’t be this jealous for all eternity, right?

 

Seulgi plops her body on top of Byul. “Who knows, unnie? But this isn’t healthy at all. Have you talked about it to Yongsun-unnie?”

 

“I haven’t. I was planning to though.” Byul arranges Seulgi on top of her and hugged the younger woman.

 

Seulgi scoffs. “No, you weren’t.” Seulgi hugs Byul back with her head on top of the older woman’s chest.

 

Byul chuckles. “No, I wasn’t.” She snuggles her cheek against the top of Seulgi’s head. “I love you so much, Seulgi.”

 

Seulgi giggles. “I love you too, unnie.”

 

“You’re all I have now.” Byul hugs the younger woman tighter. “I’m not going to let you leave today. Irene-unnie would just have to host the dinner alone.”

 

“Unngg?” Seulgi squirms, trying to free herself from Byul’s grasps. “Joohyun would find us, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter