Helped

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation...

 

You don’t realize someone’s worth until you lose them. It was fitting for Sunmi. She always knew Byul would be around. She didn’t take care of Byul and her feelings. Worse, she betrayed Byul. She cheated on her. The moment she saw Byul standing by her door, her world fell apart. She had no care for the man she just slept with. All she could think of at the time was to not lose Byul. But it was done. Byul had walked out of her life because of some stupid whim of falling in love even when it was not genuine.

 

Sunmi cried all night. The man she supposedly fell in love with was trying to comfort her but she ignored him. He was not the one she needed by her side. It was Byul, always have been and always will. She couldn’t help but blame herself for succumbing to temporary pleasure and passion. But she picked herself up after a day. She knew nothing would come out of blaming herself and sulking in her room. She’s going to get Byul back, no matter the cost. If she had to look desperate, she wouldn’t mind it. If she had to spend all her life trying to get Byul back, she will and she will succeed.

 

Byulyi, on the other hand, stared out her window most of the time. She has been thinking of all the possible reasons why Sunmi cheated on her. Was she not enough? Was there something lacking with herself? Was there something wrong with her? Was she ugly? Was her body ugly? Was she dispensable?

 

She racked her brain trying to find the worst in her that could be the reason. She blamed herself and not once did she blame Sunmi. Not until she realized she could have done everything right and still, if Sunmi willed it, she could still cheat on her. They weren’t committed to each other officially. There were no strings that they attached. They just both gave and took to and from each other. It just turned out that Byul gave more and Sunmi stopped giving back.

 

Byul felt as if the heavens fell on her. She loved the woman. She trusted her and yet she got stabbed at the back. She was angry at first, livid. She didn’t think she deserved this. Hating Sunmi would have made it all easier to move on but she couldn’t. Instead, she felt the need to have her back. She regretted leaving and not hearing out Sunmi’s explanations even if she knew she’d never get a sufficient answer. She was just about to leave her place and go to Sunmi’s when someone ringed her doorbell.

 

Byul quickly opened the door, hoping to find Sunmi standing outside her place and asking her to take her back. She’d immediately say yes. But it wasn’t Sunmi.

 

“Unnie,” Hyejin was standing outside her door. She saw the disappointment in Byul’s eyes when she saw her. “Let’s talk inside.”

 

“It’s not a good time, Hyejinie.” Byul says with a hoarse voice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter