Try

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'd like to apologize but I won't. You guys know me! HAHAHAHAHA Although the title of the previous chapter really is "End." It's for the end of their toxic relationship. I accept all the curses you would throw at me. It'll be fun. I love you guys! You all are so cute and trollable. <3

 

It’s been four months since Byul and Yongsun decided to take a break. At first, Yongsun appreciated the space. Her mind didn’t revolve around Byulyi only. However, after two months, she slowly started getting frustrated.

 

“Wheein-ah,” Yongsun says while rubbing her temples. “Why did you have to visit me today? Why do you even visit me at all?”

 

“Ouch,” Wheein clutches her chest dramatically. “It’s because I love you.”

 

Yongsun groans. “Is this what you call love? I’m busy. Please, Hyejin-ah. Take her away.”

 

“Nope,” Hyejin says before sipping her coffee.

 

“She’s still harboring some bad feelings for you, unnie. She still can’t forgive you for making Byulyi-unnie choose between you and her friends,” Wheein whispered but Hyejin still heard it.

 

“Why are you whispering when I can hear it anyway?” Hyejin playfully glares at Wheein.

 

Wheein giggles. “So, why are you so grumpy? Eric came by?”

 

Yongsun groans again. “No. And I hope not. I had to let him know I don’t like him with some very strong words.”

 

“Wow, you must really be having some stressful days. You never use strong words, unnie.” Hyejin smirks at the oldest woman in the room.

 

“It’s been months since I’ve seen Byul. I haven’t contacted her and gave her space just like she asked me to.” Yongsun huffs. “I want to see her already,” she whines.

 

“Then go see her,” Hyejin says as Wheein hugs Yongsun.

 

“Oh, please. It’s not that easy. I can only see her through online articles now.” Yongsun pouts.

 

“It is that easy, unnie.” Wheein rubs her cheeks against Yongsun’s. “Send her a message. Ask her out on a date. If she rejects, tell her you’re coming over to her office.”

 

Yongsun sighs. “I hate you two. Can’t you please give me a better advice?”

 

“That’s just it, unnie.” Hyejin crosses her legs and gazes at Yongsun. “Just ask her out. There’s no other way for you to see her legally. If that fails, you can just barge into her penthouse like you did before. Maybe this time, you can barge into her office.”

 

“Told you. She’s still salty.” Wheein snickers. “Just try it, unnie. It’s been several months already. I think that’s enough time for you guys to have reflected on what happened wrong.”

 

Yongsun bites her lip, thinking if she should just ask Byul out like the two said. “Send a message or call?”

 

“Calling is better but you haven’t talked to each other in months. Maybe sending a text first and then call her if she’s not busy?” Hyejin says, her gaze now on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter