Regrets

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Sunday and just about time for Byul and Yongsun to meet. Byul was sitting in the cafe thirty minutes before the agreed time. She was sipping a cup of coffee with trembling hands.

 

Byul growls, alerting the few customers inside the cafe. “Why am I so nervous?” Byul was starting to get angry with herself as she slams a fist on her chest. She was just going to meet Yongsun. And with what they plan on doing, it’s no different than having business meeting. Byul sighs and slumps on to the chair. Then, she sees Yongsun walking across the street. Byul’s mouth hangs open. Yongsun was wearing a cute white dress with a white blazer on top and white low heels.

 

Yongsun chuckles at the gaping Byulyi in front of her. The woman didn’t seem to realize that she was now standing in front of her. So Yongsun reaches out her hand and closes Byul’s mouth by pushing Byul’s hanging jaw up. “You look great, too.” Yongsun says with a wink.

 

Byul snaps out of her reverie. She rubs her nape in embarrassment and chuckles nervously. “Unnie, you’re taking my greasy character away.” Byul stands up and pulls Yongsun’s chair for her.

 

Yongsun sits and replies, “Well, you seem to lose it whenever we meet.” She hands her blazer to Byul and the latter hangs it on the backrest of the chair.

 

“You can’t blame me. One would lose all words when they get even a glimpse of you,” Byul winks after saying such cheesy lines.

 

“Yah!” Yongsun slaps Byul’s arm who was sitting just beside her. “I regret trying to lure it out of you.”

 

Byul chuckles. “So, what do you want to have unnie? I’ll order it for you.”

 

“Iced chocolate drink,” Yongsun says before adding another thing. “Get me some Belgian waffles too.”

 

“You’ve got a sweet tooth, huh?” Byul says as she stands up and goes to the counter to order.

 

Yongsun’s eyes follow Byulyi’s every move. The way she walks looks cool. Just standing in the counter with a hand inside one of her pockets looks cool too. She sees the way she politely orders and gives a small smile as she thanks the cashier. Yongsun scrunches her eyebrows, however, when she sees the cashier blush at the smile Byul gave her. Yongsun sighs. She can’t believe how Byul could just charm almost anyone she looks at.

 

Byul was making her way back to their table with a tray in hand. Yongsun smiles at her as she places the tray on the table. She grabs the mug of iced chocolate and handed it to Yongsun. As she did, Yong’s hand lingers on top of hers before she took the mug away. She also sees Yongsun glare at someone behind her. She didn’t have to know who it was. She knows what Yongsun was doing. So, she plays along.

 

Yongsun was startled as her vision was blocked with locks of long silver hair. “She smells of vanilla. It smells sweet and addicting,” Yongsun thoughts to herself. She feels Byul’s lips grazing her ear and she blushes at the contact.

 

“Jealous, unnie?” Byul whispers to Yongsun and she feels the latter flinch. Byul chuckles in a low tone, which made Yongsun, feel shivers run up her spine. “Her beauty falls short from yours. You make my eyes look at only you.”

 

Yongsun blushes but quickly pushes Byul off. “You’re so greasy.”

 

Byul sits back down. “And you’re such a jealous woman. Did she get your message?” Byul was referring to the woman Yongsun was glaring at behind her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter