Meeting

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright and sunny day. The weather seemed to be reflecting the people that would be coming in one of the studios of Lee Corporation. At the 22ndfloor of the building, photographers and staffs were busily making the studio perfect for the photo shoot. Business Korea Magazine, one of those managed by Lee Corporation, is writing an article about the female chief executive officers of this generation. The women they have invited are professionals and perfectionists to the core. This was why the studio has to be perfect. The staff and photographers are waiting anxiously at the women that will be going through the oak doors of the studio any time soon.

 

The oak doors creaked as sunlight passes through from behind it. A silhouette of a short yet curvy woman is seen. She starts to walk inside the studio and as the doors close behind her, the people’s eyes and mouth opens wide. It’s Ahn Hyejin in a red dress, hugging the right curves of her body. Hyejin is the CEO of Ahn Corporation, a food producing and manufacturing company. She stares at the people looking at her and they looked away, the fear creeping up inside of them. Hyejin was immediately assisted in the waiting area until all the other CEOs arrive.

 

The next one to arrive was Jung Wheein. The staff instantly knew it was her from the charming laughs coming from outside of the studio. They heaved a sigh of relief as the first CEO to have arrived scared the wits out of them. But with Wheein, CEO of the art company “Magnolia,” they knew that they could relax. Wheein and Hyejin have been friends for a long time and bring out the good energy from each other. Upon seeing Hyejin sitting on the couch, Wheein quickly sat beside her and talked with the woman.

 

The double oak doors opened a few minutes later with an amiable person coming through in a cute yet y white pants suit. Kim Yongsun, the CEO of the music producing company “Solar,” came in and greeted the staff with a huge smile on her face. She saw Wheein talking with Hyejin and went towards them. Wheein and Yongsun became friends when the former saw the latter in one of her art galleries. Wheein talked to her and found out that she was the producer of one of her all-time favorite songs. Their friendship soared from then on and Hyejin being Wheein’s best friend, being introduced and friends with one another was inevitable.

 

The three were chatting about their businesses and personal lives when Wheein and Hwasa were hugged around their shoulders from the back. Yongsun looked curiously at the silver-haired woman that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. The two, who were close to being choked to death, glared at the person behind them and was about to smack the life out of her.

 

“Unnie!” The both of them exclaimed at the same time.

 

The woman chuckled and says, “Hello, my dears.” She snuggles her face towards the two’s head.

 

Yongsun was surprised at the interactions between the three. The woman seems to be pretty close to be able to snuggle with Hyejin. She greets the woman politely, “Hello.”

 

The silver haired-woman smiles widely at her and greeted back. She let go of Wheein and Hwasa before sitting beside Yongsun, across Hyejin. “My name is Moon Byulyi but please call me Byul,” Byul introduces herself and extends her hand for a handshake.

 

Yongsun shakes hands with Byul and replies, “Ah, so you’re Moon Byulyi. My name’s Kim Yongsun.” Yongsun stares at the other woman with eyes full of wonderment.

 

“Oh, the writer of ‘Star Wind Flower Sun!’” Byul exclaims. “I’m a fan.”

 

Yongsun blushes at the sudden confession and replies, “Thank you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter