Found

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina is a fresh 2nd year university student. She was a dance major. She took a dance major to be a professional dancer. The good thing about being a dance major was that her classes were in the afternoon and she need not wake as early as others who had taken other majors in her university. But still, she was late.

"Oh no, I'm late" Mina panicked

Mina jumped out of bed, showered, brushed her teeth, showered, did her make up and changed her clothes all within 15 minutes. Mina didn't need much make up, -she was a natural beauty. Even without make up, she would still be considered beautiful. Mina ran to the bus stop and just then, her bus luckily came and she got in. As she waited in the bus to drive to her school, she saw a pregnant woman standing in front of her. Being the kind and gracious citizen she is, she stood up to let the pregnant woman sit.

"Thank you so much" The woman said, to which Mina only smiled back

Mina then started thinking about what it would be like to be a mom. Maybe it would be nice? She shook the thought about being a mother as she arrived at campus, she'll think about it more one day when she actually becomes a mom.

"Sorry I'm late" Mina said as she walked into the lecture hall

"First time you're ate Miss Myoui, don't make it a habit" The professor said

The professor let her off because Mina was at the top of her class, she was a dance prodigy, most likely thanks to her prior 11 years of ballet. Though Mina was a top of her class, she was a pretty introverted girl. Mina was already 20 yet she has only had 4 friends that she truly trusted. Sana, Momo, Jihyo, and Nayeon. Nayeon and Jihyo were kindergarten teachers while Sana and Momo were also dance majors in the same university. Sana and Momo were a year older than Mina and were both better dancers than her.

Mina was a pretty introverted girl, she was extremely kind and elegant. If one were to use a word describe Mina, it would be expensive. Mina was extremely quiet and exuded an aura of class and grace, because of this, many people thought Mina was rich, which she wasn't. Mina was a pretty average girl who was above average when it came to her fianancial situation, but not enough to be considered rich, but due to her shy nature, she never told anyone.

Mina was raised in Japan by very caring and supportive parents who supported her in everything she wanted to do. As such, Mina and her parents were extremely close and they loved each other dearly. When Mina wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter