Exposed

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up the next day, she saw Chaeyoung there sleeping comfortable tucked into her arms. She looked at the time, 7am. She felt bad for punishing Chaeyoung yesterday, it definitely wasn't the first time Mina had punished her, and she was sure it won't be the last, but Mina always felt bad for punishing her. Mina's punishments, no matter how small had always made Chaeyoung cry and that always made Mina feel extra guilty. She hated seeing Chaeyoung cry, much less being the cause of it. To make it up to her, Mina would always treat Chaeyoung extra special the next day, and today was no different. Mina kissed Chaeyoung by kissing her forhead and tickled her tummy to wake her up. Chaeyoung whined and giggle for a bit before fully waking up and greeting her mother.

"Mornings Mommy~" Chaeyoung smiled

"Good morning Chaengie, go get ready you have school today" Mina said groggily

Chaeyoung just nodded and jumped off the bed, running into the bathroom, followed by Mina. The two of them did their usual morning routine. Brush their, teeth, changed, had breakfast, then off to school for the 4 year old. After dropping Chaeyoung off at school, it was 8.30, Mina still about 3 hours left before her classes at 12.30. As per usual, Mina decided to head home and catch up on some sleep. She would ususally be studying, or playing video games, but now that finals were over, she could finally have some much needed rest.

Mina woke up 2 hours later and got ready herself. She planned out something special for Chaeyoung after picking her up, changed and went to school. As she was walking up to campus, she realised she was receiving weird looks from people that go to her school. Mina was pretty bothered by this, but she didn't care, she was just listening to her music. As soon as she entered school campus, she was receiving looks by almost everybody. She was feeling pretty insecure now. 

She then saw Yongsun and ran up to her

"Yongsun why's everyone staring at me" Mina asked

"Look at this" Yongsun said said, showing Mina a photo on her phone

Mina's eyes widened in absolute shock and fear. It was a picture of Mina and Chaeyoung at the ice cream parlor yesterday.

"Apparantly, somebody from your class took it yesterday." Yongsun explained

Mina then recalled that one of her classmates had asked her to go have dinner and ice cream after the exam. She was about to decline until she saw Chaeyoung with her friends and forgot about them. She must've been at the ice cream parlor the same her classmates were but was probably too caught up with Chaeyoung t notice. Mina facepalmed in fear and embarrassment.

She soon went to class and sat beside the classmates she was closest too.

"So... who was that girl? Is she your daughter?" The classmate asked

"You took the picture?" Mina asked

"Yes... sorry" The classmate said

"Yes, she is. I'm her... foster mother of sorts" Mina sighed

"ooh, sorry again, you two just looked so cute" The class mate apologised

"It's-it's fine, i just hope it doesn't go viral. They'll probably take her away" Mina sighed

"Oh no... I hope everything works out, I'll try to help" The classmate said

"Thanks" Mina said

During lessons, Mina was pretty stressed out. She tried her best to li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter