First Night

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mina got home, it was already 6pm. As such, she decided to cook dinner. The little girl was already asleep in her arms so she placed the toddler on her couch and proceeded to make dinner. She fired up the stove, cooked some omelettes and fried some rice with chicken. Mina decided to cook the food extra long to make them softer as she didn't know if the girl could chew well or not. She placed half rice and chicken on a plate, covered them in ketchup, placed the omeletter over and covered it with ketchup again. Mina may be a ketchup addict. She placed the other half on another plate and put less ketcup on it, not knowing whether the girl liked it or not.

She placed the plates on her dinner table and went over to wake the girl up.

"Hey, little girl, wake up. It's time for dinner" Mina said gently, softly tspping the girl's shoulder

The girl woke up and rubbed her eye while yawning, making Mina squeal on the inside at how cute she was.

"We hab food?" The little girl asked

"Yes?" Mina said, confused by the girl's statement before realising she probably didn't eat a lot because of how small she was

The little girl helped herself off the couch and started walking. She took 2 steps before tumbling down on her . She then shook her head to snap herself out of her daze before crawling. She didn't know where the dinner table was so she just started crawling to the door. Mina was in utter confusion, this was the weirdest and most lost child she has ever seen. Mina picked the child up and placed her on the dinner table and gave her a spoon before started eating.

Mina was eating her food, enjoying her own cooking and the ketchup. She looked over at the girl, who was struggling to hold her spoon properly. The girl had her eyebrows furrowed and her tounge sticking out a bit, she was holding the spoon in her right hand while using her left hand to make the spoon balance in her hand and not tip over.

"You can't hold a spoon?" Mina asked

"wut?" The girl asked

"You cannot hold spoon?" Mina rephrased

"Nu" The girl said, shaking her head

Mina quickly finished her food and went over to the girl, she sat beside the toddler and started feeding her. When the girl took a bite of the food, her eyes widened and she whined a whine of statisfation.

"Waaaaa!! Is goooood" The girl whined

Mina was melting

Mina just kept quiet but smiled a gentle smile as she kept feeding the girl. It t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter