Cookies

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was at school today, she was about to have a test. She was reciting a bunch of numbers in her mind to try to prepare herself for the test. When she received the test paper, she was dumbfounded. The sums were obviosuly simple, but Chaeyoung had just finished counting to 20 and she still needed ocassional help. Even so, she got first in class for the test, the first time she's ever gotten first in anything in class, except for first in height of course, she was absolutely tiny. 

As a reward, Jihyo decided to give her a cookie for it. When Chaeyoung took her first bite into the cookie, it was as if her whole world changed. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Her breath was taken away at how such a small thing could be so savoury and sweet at the same time. It blew her mind away. That day, when Mina picked her up for school, Chaeyoung was ecstatic to share her mind blowing revalation with her mother.

"Mommy! I got fiwst place in class for a test today!!" Chaeyoung excitedly beamed

"That's great Chaengie" Mina smiled, proud that her ward is making some quick and noticable progress in her development

"I also had a cookie! It was so~ good" Chaeyoung whined

Mina thought it was absolutely adorable how Chaeyoung was getting so excited over a single cookie. She found it so cute that she bought Chaeyoung a cookie for dessert that night just so she could see Chaeyoung's reaction. When Mina saw Chaeyoung eat the cookie, she melted and squealed at the same time. Seeing Chaeyoung stare off into nothing like that elmo explosion meme was absolutely heart warming. Mina thought that the cookie thing would only be a day long thing, disappearing when she woke up the next day, but it didn't. It persisted for the next day, and the next, and the next.

It had been a full week now and Chaeyoung had been asking Mina for a cookie once everyday. Thank god it was only once or else Mina would've lost her mind. Though Mina still found it cute, when Chaeyoung asked for a cookie, whenever she didn't give into her ward's demands, she would throw a tantrum and cry until she got a cookie. Her cookie addiction is getting so bad that Chaeyoung has started preferring them over strawberries, much to the dismay of Mina. At least strawberries are healthy. 

Today, Mina is determined to get Chaeyoung to kick her addiction to the sweet treat, as such, she has started coming up with a plan with Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana and Momo while Chaeyoung is sleeping.

"So... Chaeyoung has a cookie addiction?" Momo asked

"Yeah, she's eating more than you" Mina teased, earing a glare from Momo

"Anyway, maybe you should like stop giving her cookies?" Nayeon sarcastically said

"She can't, Mina loves her too much~" Sana teased, earing coos and 'aww's from the group

"Come on guys, I really need her to stop this, she's going to get cavaties" Mina whined

"Alright fine. Maybe, get her a cookie jar" Jihyo suggested, earing "Are you stupid?" looks from the group

"Don't look at me llike that. Anyway, give her a cookie jar, let her eat all she wants, let her get a stomach ache and she'll learn her lesson" Jihyo explained

Mina thought about it for a good while, debating in her head whether it was a good idea. She weighed the pros and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter