Special 1: Chaeyoung's enemy Part 1

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 years since Son-Myoui Chaeyoung legally became the daughter of Myoui Mina, and a lot has happened since. Chaeyoung experiecned her first Christmas, where she found Sana, who surprisingly was a woman and sounded a lot like her mom, her first halloween, where she dressed up as the Joker while Mina as dressed as Batman, because the Joker was cooler. The biggest thing that happened was that Chaeyoung graduated kindergarten and moved on to grade 1, making Chaeyoung officially, in Mina's words, "A big girl", much to the delight of Chaeyoung, and although Chaeyoung was smiling on the first day of school, she was wondering why her Mommy was crying and taking pictures of her.

Though there have been many changed, nothing could've prepared Chaeyoung for this.

One day, Mina had a girl over at the house, and Chaeyoung was not happy as she looked through over the counter. The woman had beautiful lips, red like the strawberries, her eyes and nose were perfectly shaped not unlike a model. She was very pretty, but not as pretty Mina of course, she didn't have the stars on her face like Mina did, nor did she move or present herself as elegantly as Mina, at least, that's what Chaeyoung thought.

Chaeyoung grew even more jealous as Chaeyoung saw the pretty lady cuddle her Mommy. No one cuddles Mina like that, that's Chaeyoung's job, and no one can take that away from her. Chaeyoung ran up to her mother and cuddled into her too, earning a little awkward laugh from Mina.

"W-who is this?" The pretty lady asked

"O-oh... this is Chaeyoung... my daughter" Mina nervously chuckled

"Oh..." The pretty lady let out

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this, I was just going to tell you. She's adopted if you're wondering" Mina apologised, whispering the last sentence, not wanting to remind Chaeyoung of her background.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was nuzzling into the side of Mina's chest, purring like the little cat she was. Mina was gently Chaeyoung's hair. Chaeyoung smiled as she felt her Mommy's soft hands going through her hair, she looked up and smirked at the pretty lady, asserting her dominance and letting her know that Mina was hers.

"Chaengie, go to your room please, Mommy's a little busy right now" Mina cooed

"But-" Chaeyoung started to protest

"No buts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter