Visits

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up with the familiar warmth of the sun on her face, and a not so familiar warmth around her body. She looked down to see a still sleeping Chaeyoung cuddled up to her. She guessed Chaeyoung must've crawled into her embrace last night. She had to admit, this was nice and she wouldn't mind waking up to this everyday. She smiled unconsciously before she heard a small yawn coming from the toddler. The toddler looked up, rubbing her eyes and squinting to see Mina. Chaeyoung smiled and giggled before greeting Mina. Mina noticed Chaeyoung had these dimples that she found absolutely adorable.

"Mornings Mommy" Chaeyoung said

"Good morning Chaeyoung" Mina greeted back

Mina then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready, trying to figure out how to break it to the toddler that she wasn't her mother. Mina realised that Chaeyoung probably didn't have a toothbrush in her backpack and couldn't brush her teeth. As such, after Mina got ready, she went out and got children's toothpaste and toothbrush for Chaeyoung. When she came back, she saw Chaeyoung on her back, trying to get up. Mina guessed she tried to walk but fell back and couldn't get up. She chuckled before she helped the girl up and helped brush her teeth.

After, she decided to cook and feed Chaeyoung some scrambled eggs. After the meal, she changed the girl into another one of her sweaters that were way to big for 3 year old and took her to meet Jinyo and Nayeon

She stood outside of Jihyo and Nayeon's shared apartment and rang the doorbell, Chaeyoung in her arms.

"Hi Mina and..... What the fu-" Nayeon's said before being interrupted by Mina

"Please refrain from swearing in front of children Nayeon, you of all people should know that" Mina teased

"Quiet Mina, anyway come in and serve us the tea" Nayeon's said

The 3 women were now seated on the couch, Chaeyoung just sitting on the floor awkwardly eating the sleeve of Mina's sweater. Luckily that sweater was old and was about to be thrown out by Mina, if not she would've scolded the child.

"So.... who's this" Jihyo asked

"Her name's Son Chaeyoung, I found her in an abandoned alleyway near my house, her parents couldn't afford to take care of her so they left her there"

"For real? How trashy" Nayeon scoffed

"It's not their fault, they were on the verge of homelessness and they said they'd come back for her when they have the money, I even have their contact number with me" Mina explained

"Have you contacted them?" Jihyo asked

"Not yet, I'll contact them when I know Chaeyoung is okay" Mina replied, looking over at the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter